TRZafer

Trzafer's 1.8 Lancer Cvt

37 posts in this topic

New changes are coming soon ;)

bDzdab.jpg

We are Octane Blue from now on :DI will buy tires for my wheels soon.And will post more pics

WkJoV8.jpg

Bought new tires 225 40 18.There are lots of things to do but it is good to make somethings step by step :D

DJoLvO.jpg

How's the finish on the paint, and if you don't mind me asking, what's the rough setback? 

On 19.05.2016 at 0:13 AM, LukePilot152 said:

How's the finish on the paint, and if you don't mind me asking, what's the rough setback? 

I tried to understand the sentence but can you expand it a little bit :D ? What does "rough setback" mean ?

4 hours ago, TRZafer said:

I tried to understand the sentence but can you expand it a little bit :D ? What does "rough setback" mean ?

Ahh - basically it's the politest way of asking I could think of to say 'how much was it?' :D

.Now I see :D It cost me about 1000 dollars.The complete car painting + wheel painting

14 hours ago, TRZafer said:

.Now I see :D It cost me about 1000 dollars.The complete car painting + wheel painting

Jesus christ, and for a finish like that? Over here I'm looking at that (~£700) just for front and rear bumpers, side skirts and wing! Very jealous! 

10 hours ago, LukePilot152 said:

Jesus christ, and for a finish like that? Over here I'm looking at that (~£700) just for front and rear bumpers, side skirts and wing! Very jealous! 

Yes,in turkiye the work prices are low but part are very expensive when compared with abroad prices :)

jnjNPW.jpg

i want to take a photo after cleaning :)

AJl3Ep.jpg

Some uptades :D.Because of insects and little stones,the plastidip on the front was damaged,so I pulled it of.When the weather is good , I will respray it..rumda :)

0lmjzR.jpg

After that,it was time to change CVT oil.Because,when i pushed a little,the CVT was whining.After 50k km ride.In service manuel,ıt says that it is necessary to change until the clean oil comes.Because of this,we used 12 lt Castrol CVT oil.From right to lef ;  the oil in the bottle -  the oil in the CVT - after adding and flushing the oil. -  the last filling the oil.
Er5nWD.jpg

My poor spark plugs.The car refreshed after that.
jXVPrg.jpg

Some little changes.

Day running light.
pXBqOa.jpg

I know the CVT won't goes that :D
R1oLjR.jpg
Nlr6jX.jpg

new taillights :)
kGn35D.jpg