post-8097-0-85547100-1417626462_thumb.jp

post-8097-0-57646600-1417626463_thumb.jp

The grille had a brief stint with solid red before I went to RGB

post-8097-0-35223700-1417626477_thumb.jp

Now I run white grille glow:

post-8097-0-16271300-1417626557_thumb.jp

post-8097-0-88167600-1417626486_thumb.jp

post-8097-0-09332900-1417626488_thumb.jp

I had these in for a while, but sadly this is not legal in NYS. Looked amazing though

post-8097-0-74234400-1417626501_thumb.jp

Before and After smoking the side signals:

post-8097-0-51715200-1417626526_thumb.jp

post-8097-0-73579300-1417626525_thumb.jp

post-8097-0-97375800-1417626541_thumb.jp

Pulled off the plastics for a day or two:

post-8097-0-78295500-1417626551_thumb.jp

As she is today:

post-8097-0-09835700-1417626451_thumb.jp

looks good

I like the MINE touch. Thats pretty sweet.

looks good

Thanks!

I like the MINE touch. Thats pretty sweet.

Thanks! It gets a few heads turning

The dash is apart. 2 Add-A-Fuses removed. Crafty Dremel work.

Update preview:

• aux fuse block
  • new switches
  • return of the grille LEDs?
  • Door LEDs?
  • Seat warmers?

We shall see...

Looks great dude. Can't wait to see how far you get. If you need help adding pictures to the gallery PM Me or find me on Facebook.

Alright, here she is. Under-door welcome LEDs, door handle LEDs, aux fuse block, new switches installed.

Tutorial on LEDs: http://projectlancer.net/index.php?showtopic=19475&hl= Hope this helps someone.

When the dome light is triggered (unlocking, removing key, opening doors) these come on under the front doors:

IMG_7951_zps39138c69.jpg

When the parking/marker lights come on (unlocking, turning on headlights or DRLs) these come on:

IMG_7948_zps1d35d162.jpg

I don't like the light spill onto the door frame and corner post. My gf has black nail polish, which I'll paint a bit onto the LED to mask those areas and only light up the handle well.

AUX Fuse Block:

IMG_7954_zpsbbed6582.jpg

New Switches. Top - Floor LEDs. Middle - HID Fog Lights. Bottom - Grille lighting (not currently installed):

IMG_7958_zps26eb1b4a.jpg

I will buy a plug to go where the floor LED switch used to go. The Fog kit swtich was a piece of crap, glad to be done with that.

Grille lighting - strip seems shot, as does the rest of my roll, so I'll be ordering a new strip or two.

Heated seats - not enough time.

Plans for March:

• Heated Seats (Front)
  • Rear door cupholders painted red
  • Rear door welcome LEDs
  • Rear door handle LEDs
  • Adding more LEDs to the welcome system for the front
  • Fixing the hideous paint job on my interior trim
  • Grille lighting
  • Sill plates (if I have the $)

Got a little ambitious tonight. Glove box LEDs. Not going to do a full tutorial, unless enough people ask for a how-to, but feel free to ask about any part of this mod.

Switch Placement. Wired the momentary switch to normally closed, so when the lever is depressed the circuit is broken and no lights. Then when the glove box opens the lever is released and the lights come on. Cotter pins hold the switch in place and I drilled two holes in the plastic behind the switch to feed wires through.

IMG_7960_zps991f2763.jpg

This factory ground is located behind the panel covering the right side of the passenger foot well. I tapped into here to ground the circuit.

IMG_7964_zpseaf53669.jpg

The final look (lousy pic):

IMG_7967_zpsba14bd46.jpg

I think I'll post some night shots in a few days, now that I have a bunch of new circuits. Stay tuned.

Those look great. Got a how to on this?

No How-To yet. It was late, I didn't take pictures, already put the dash back together. If I get around to photos before I go back to Buffalo I'll post one

If you don't I will

Its all you bro. Did you gets yours in already?

Nice stuff. Love how the LED's look :)

Yeah I really want to do this with some white LEDs for my glove box and my center console.

IMG_7948_zps1d35d162.jpg

I don't like the light spill onto the door frame and corner post. My gf has black nail polish, which I'll paint a bit onto the LED to mask those areas and only light up the handle well.

Can you get a shot of this light with the led off? more of a shot of the actual led?

Can you get a shot of this light with the led off? more of a shot of the actual led?

Sure, I'll post one. Going back to Buffalo tomorrow, so it may be a day or two.

Nice stuff. Love how the LED's look :)

Thanks bro. Just gotta order more - need to do the rear to match and think I'll add more LEDs under the door panels

Yeah I really want to do this with some white LEDs for my glove box and my center console.

Center console is a great idea!

If only spring break was warmer up here...

Grille Lights have returned! Solid white this time, no RGB crap to deal with.

0315152358_zpslzlwijvu.jpg

Trunk Light fixed

0315152359a_zpsrpwcq2vm.jpg

0315152359_zpspz4hqs9k.jpg

Summer wipers put on.

More to come, cleaning her up for the spring. Summer rims, finishing the flaps, finishing door LEDs, maybe seat warmers, relay and new switches in the next week (hopefully)

Been a while, here is where we are:

Door handle LEDs complete, work great, love em, just need to do a little touch up so they don't spill all over the pillars.

Under-door LEDs were great, suddenly stopped working the other day, need to check the circuit, will end up switching out the individual LEDs for strips later this month

Grille LEDs still look awesome

Lost 2 switches - need to replace them, no big

Trim repainted, not sure how I feel yet

Painted steering wheel controls, love em

Trunk light is letting go, the 3M just isn't holding well, will have to find new solution

Need to wrap the aux power line in conduit

New toys:

heads_zpsq6facxa3.jpg

^^ These are going in tonight, super excited for the install

Front end looking sick lately:

front_zps6lkrc6c9.jpg

Not too many pics, hope to y'all get to see her in person Sunday at Clean Culture!

Sorry this took a while, but if you look at slide 14 of the How To, I drew where the LED is placed. Hard to get a camera in there to take a good shot.

http://projectlancer.net/index.php?app=downloads&showfile=24

digging it bro. what happend with the tail light mod? :)

Is the red interior trim what you repainted or the old one? I like it, similar to the color I chose too. Really cool front grille with the white too.

digging it bro. what happend with the tail light mod? :)

Thanks bro. Tails are still in the works. I'm hoping to prototype one unit this summer, but I want to really concentrate on getting the interior in top shape.

Is the red interior trim what you repainted or the old one? I like it, similar to the color I chose too. Really cool front grille with the white too.

I haven't posted any shots of the new trim detailing, the striped ones in the photo were the old job. First time I did that pattern came out beautifully, but I rushed the install in warm weather and they got dust set into the top coat. Plus a friend put a decent scratch in one of them 3 hours after install... Then I repainted that pattern over winter but it was too cold and the edges looked awful, so went with something different this time

I haven't posted any shots of the new trim detailing, the striped ones in the photo were the old job. First time I did that pattern came out beautifully, but I rushed the install in warm weather and they got dust set into the top coat. Plus a friend put a decent scratch in one of them 3 hours after install... Then I repainted that pattern over winter but it was too cold and the edges looked awful, so went with something different this time

I have the same problem in Florida with painting and dust, got some good tips about wet sanding between coats and really taking your time and also before you start painting mist the air where you're working (like garage) and then use something like a refrigerator box to kind of cover the stuff while it dries. I didn't do all that cause I'm impatient and mine came out a little less smooth than I'd like too but I did wet sand in between a few and it helped a lot vs the black I did first.

I have the same problem in Florida with painting and dust, got some good tips about wet sanding between coats and really taking your time and also before you start painting mist the air where you're working (like garage) and then use something like a refrigerator box to kind of cover the stuff while it dries. I didn't do all that cause I'm impatient and mine came out a little less smooth than I'd like too but I did wet sand in between a few and it helped a lot vs the black I did first.

Cool, I will keep those techniques in mind. I found that for cold weather painting, setting up a small partial enclosure and blasting a space heating into it kept the air warm enough to spray, plus kept dust and dirt out of the way. Just had to watch how close the heater was to the fumes

Cool, I will keep those techniques in mind. I found that for cold weather painting, setting up a small partial enclosure and blasting a space heating into it kept the air warm enough to spray, plus kept dust and dirt out of the way. Just had to watch how close the heater was to the fumes

Haha yeah don't want anything catching fire that's for sure! Pics of new stuff?