UnhappyMike

Unhappymike's Progress

61 posts in this topic

looks great! Where can I get that same headlights? and what did you do with the rear lights... plastidip them?

Thanks bud and there spyders i got off ebay and no i used vht nightshade on my lights.

what do I look up in ebay to find the correct ones?

Are these it? I noticed it said use H7 for the low and h1 for the highs. I had a similar set up for a old accord, and the bulbs are not bright at all due to it being motorcycle type. Can you verify if these are as bright as 9006 HID? http://www.ebay.com/itm/FITS-08-15-LANCER-EVO-X-JDM-BLACK-PROJECTOR-HALO-HEADLIGHTS-w-DAYTIME-DRL-LED-/361047555152?fits=Year%3A2009%7CModel%3ALancer&hash=item54101c7c50&vxp=mtr

what do I look up in ebay to find the correct ones?

Are these it? I noticed it said use H7 for the low and h1 for the highs. I had a similar set up for a old accord, and the bulbs are not bright at all due to it being motorcycle type. Can you verify if these are as bright as 9006 HID? http://www.ebay.com/itm/FITS-08-15-LANCER-EVO-X-JDM-BLACK-PROJECTOR-HALO-HEADLIGHTS-w-DAYTIME-DRL-LED-/361047555152?fits=Year%3A2009%7CModel%3ALancer&hash=item54101c7c50&vxp=mtr

Ya those are them and no there bulbs are not bright but u can convert them

Ya those are them and no there bulbs are not bright but u can convert them

How do I convert to normal 9006?

Love the headlights! Looking for similar ones. Where did you get them and how was the install? Hid bulb compatible?

Hey guys wondering if i should get these?047aa2736e9266891d35e05939fa3307.jpg

there 19's if your not thinking about going lower and being "low n slow" they should be fine if you like them and are for the right price why not.

there 19's if your not thinking about going lower and being "low n slow" they should be fine if you like them and are for the right price why not.

Thanks bud but i dont think ill lower it i live in the dessert to many obstacles if i was low.

Hey guys wondering if i should get these?047aa2736e9266891d35e05939fa3307.jpg

If they're the right bolt pattern and right price I say go for it as well! They'd look good for sure.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk