EricGTS

All About Exhausts.

96 posts in this topic

With the amount of threads that have been popping up lately, I think there should be a thread specifically just for exhaust systems. If you have any info on the exhaust that you have, and where you got it (price included, if you remember how much you paid for it, post it up.) I will post up the links where I know where you can purchase an exhaust.

There are different types of you can get. There is an axle back, cat back, and the header back.

http://www.autocityimports.com/

http://www.speed-element.com/

http://roadracemotorsports.com/

If anyone has any other sources where they got their exhaust, feel free to post them up. Hopefully this will clear up the forums, and make it easier for people to search and ask questions about exhaust systems.

Nice ! I will be the first to ask something then, can I buy an axle back and get a muffler shop to do a cat back for me ?

Yes, you should be able to have a custom cat back section welded up.

I've got some info in my NA mod write up

If you could share that in this thread, that'd be great. :thumbsup:

Recently ordered tsudo s2 axle back anyone else have it and tell me how it is ? Only have heard one video of it

Hi I'm new here. I have 2010 Lancer GTS and I was just wondering if a Greddy RS Catback Exhaust for an Evo X would fit my GTS.

My friend said it could fit, but I'm just making sure. Thank You.

Recently ordered tsudo s2 axle back anyone else have it and tell me how it is ? Only have heard one video of it

I have it on my 2015 gt. I'm pretty happy with it. sounds good in and out of car

post-8136-0-96991500-1425362090_thumb.jp

I have it on my 2015 gt. I'm pretty happy with it. sounds good in and out of car

Thanks ! .. Is it loud ?

It's my first time having an aftermarket exhaust.. it's not crazy loud

It's my first time having an aftermarket exhaust.. it's not crazy loud

Okay thanks! Can't wait to get it

Hi I'm new here. I have 2010 Lancer GTS and I was just wondering if a Greddy RS Catback Exhaust for an Evo X would fit my GTS.

My friend said it could fit, but I'm just making sure. Thank You.

Not without some custom work done. It can be done though.

can someone check to see this will fit on a 14 ES?

SES1899TT

Not without some custom work done. It can be done though.

so it can't be done without some custom work? and what kind of custom works would I need?

Depends on what you want them to do. Most usually delete the cat, so you're going to need something to weld into its place. Plus an EVO exhaust isn't a direct bolt on on our cars.

Depends on what you want them to do. Most usually delete the cat, so you're going to need something to weld into its place. Plus an EVO exhaust isn't a direct bolt on on our cars.

okay doke. Thanks!

Im thnking about getting the Greddy Revaluation RS 2.5 inlet. Just the muffer does anyone have this on there car and does it sound bice. Just heard one video for it.

Does anyone know if the Tsudo Header back will work on a 2015? Can't get a straight answer on this anywhere, but they sell different axle backs for 08-11 & 12-15 so I wanted to ask before I buy anything.

I have a 4.5" outlet greddy RS and I love it. It's perfect

I have a 4.5" outlet greddy RS and I love it. It's perfect

It's just the axle back though, I was hoping for a cat back but it looks like with a FED spec car it's part of the intermediate pipe and my only choice is the Tsudo header back. Problem is it's only listed as 08-10. Will that work for my 2015 or did something chang between those years?

I'm 80% sure that it won't fit, that they changed something. But maybe somebody can confirm that for you.

Seems to be the rear muffler section as far as I can tell. The intermediate pipe didn't change. I called just now to verify with a friend of mine that is a parts manager/director at the local Mitsubishi dealer and it is just the muffler that changed from 12 and up. So I hope that helps anyone else in the future.

Where did you order it from? Been looking for it and everything is out of stock