EricGTS

All About Exhausts.

96 posts in this topic

Where did you order it from? Been looking for it and everything is out of stock

Some places have the same S2 but its the burnt tip version so its $20 more.

Some places have the same S2 but its the burnt tip version so its $20 more.

Yeah I like those too but same results everywhere says not in stock

Yeah I like those too but same results everywhere says not in stock

nvm, SEMotors did have the burnt tip version in stock the other day because i almost bought it and had it in my cart. Now its out of stock also.... damn

nvm, SEMotors did have the burnt tip version in stock the other day because i almost bought it and had it in my cart. Now its out of stock also.... damn

That's what happens to me haha I check one night and it's there then the next day I get paid and go to buy it and they're gone. I've seen them on amazon for like $30-50 cheaper then the actual site but are always out of stock as well. I emailed semotors asking when they were gonna get more in stock and it's a week later with no answer

That's what happens to me haha I check one night and it's there then the next day I get paid and go to buy it and they're gone. I've seen them on amazon for like $30-50 cheaper then the actual site but are always out of stock as well. I emailed semotors asking when they were gonna get more in stock and it's a week later with no answer

Yeah, I just FB messaged them also haha. By the looks of their FB page it appears they get shipments every few months.....

Just got a message back from them on FB and they said possibly in 2 months they will receive a shipment in....

Yeah, I just FB messaged them also haha. By the looks of their FB page it appears they get shipments every few months.....

Yeah that's way too long lol

Yeah that's way too long lol

Yup i might go with the GReddy SP Elite that they have on close out right now for 195 shipped. idk yet

Yup i might go with the GReddy SP Elite that they have on close out right now for 195 shipped. idk yet

What year lancer do you have?

What year lancer do you have?

2013 es

I didn't see that the greddy was on sale. I may grab that one if the tsudo takes months to get in lol cause I need an exhaust. And half off sounds good to me

Yeah I looked for it after you said that lol why do you like the sp over the rs?

oh i like the RS over the SP but $200 off... its kind of a decent deal.

oh i like the RS over the SP but $200 off... its kind of a decent deal.

They're both 200 off I believe

They're both 200 off I believe

No just the SP Elite

So i am running the greedy RS on my 13 gt and it is very nice, however i was wondering if anyone has gone from the catback or removed their resonator with the RS on.. i was thinking 2.5 inch custom pipping but i was not sure if this would sound rice or not?? any inout would be great. I have more mods than just exhaust so the sound is slightly different, hence me not wanting to end up with something that sounds rice when it already doesn't. Thanks

So i am running the greedy RS on my 13 gt and it is very nice, however i was wondering if anyone has gone from the catback or removed their resonator with the RS on.. i was thinking 2.5 inch custom pipping but i was not sure if this would sound rice or not?? any inout would be great. I have more mods than just exhaust so the sound is slightly different, hence me not wanting to end up with something that sounds rice when it already doesn't. Thanks

i have yet to do it myself but based off videos i've seen on youtube, a res delete with the RS has a great sound. the RS alone has a nice low tone, minus the res it makes it slightly deeps and adds a little bit of volume to it. i plan on doing this within the next few months

http://www.autocityimports.com//2009-mitsubishi-lancer-ralliart-hks-exhaust-centerpipe-p-8335.html

(yes i know its for the ralliart) i have a 2014 lancer es. i bought a injen axle back dual exhast (also for the Ralliart, i didnt know at the time because the site i bought it from didnt specify whether it was for the ralliart or the base models.) now. all i need to know if that center pipe fits the ES.

I am just having difficulty finding a place that will fit a pipe in. I live in PA so not too many people are modding their cars up here haha, I am not sure if you know a place in NY but that wouldn't be too far of a drive if they do solid work? @WhiteHornet

My 2008 straight-piped Lancer

2.5in catback to a 3in welded on tip.

All custom made, minimal bends too.

No resonators, no mufflers, no silencers.

CAT is still on.

COLD START^^^

Will be getting a warm start w/rev and flyby recording session this weekend!

I'm curious as to the effects on your power-band. Any chance of a dyno run?

Hi I'm new here. I have 2010 Lancer GTS Sportback 4b12 and I was just wondering what people are doing for Axle-backs.

I have been looking at the OBX and SR*S.

I also asked SE Motors and they told me that the Tsudo would not fit because of the bumper on the SB.

The OBX only shows 2.0 but will it fit the SB?

This is the OBX on ebay:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/181858993274?_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

This is the SRS on ebay:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/251999535482?_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

This shows that this will fit but it also shows it will fit 2.0L so i think that the OBX will also fit.

I just don't know...

Thanks,

Meg

Never discount the idea of making up your own axle-back. I got a £40 back box, £20 of 304 Stainless pipe, a couple of £10 mandrel bends and some Gun gum (£5) and clamps (£10) and did mine myself from just ahead of the stock back box flange. Sounds really good, and only cost less than £100.