Zachew91

Led Side Marker Light

14 posts in this topic

Nvm i found them heres the link

http://m.ebay.com/itm/311279913598?nav=SEARCH

Next question is well i have to resistor with this

I bought these. They do their job but not as bright as I would have liked. I am having someone build some for me.

Yea im thinking about getting them. Did u have to run a resister for them.

I bought these. They do their job but not as bright as I would have liked. I am having someone build some for me.

How are you getting yours made??

Yea im thinking about getting them. Did u have to run a resister for them.

No no resistor required.

How are you getting yours made??

Friend of mine and I are doing some testing with it. When I have something more solid I will let you know.

Okay cool, yeah ill like to see how your lights turn out whrn u get them done

Okay cool, yeah ill like to see how your lights turn out whrn u get them done

I know this is 2 weeks old, BUT I had these, and thought they were okay. I liked the smoked look, and I love how they have 3 LEDs. They are bright, but they could have been brighter. Send a message to Brad Mirfin on facebook (https://www.facebook.com/brad.mirfin?fref=ts) He's the one that did my blue LED sidemarkers. He used my stock side marker housing to do the work.

BlueSidemarkers.jpg

05_1.jpg

I know this is 2 weeks old, BUT I had these, and thought they were okay. I liked the smoked look, and I love how they have 3 LEDs. They are bright, but they could have been brighter. Send a message to Brad Mirfin on facebook (https://www.facebook.com/brad.mirfin?fref=ts) He's the one that did my blue LED sidemarkers. He used my stock side marker housing to do the work.

How much did it cost for the 2? if you don't mind me asking

Yeah I'd be interested in how much this would be, or if there's a "how-to" on this. I wanna smoke out my side markers and put a brighter light in to compensate for the tint.

How much did it cost for the 2? if you don't mind me asking

Yeah I'd be interested in how much this would be, or if there's a "how-to" on this. I wanna smoke out my side markers and put a brighter light in to compensate for the tint.

I think it was $45 + shipping of my side markers to him. You've got you cut it in order to switch it out. OR I think you might be able to heat it up, and pry them open, then reseal them. I could be wrong on that part. Send Brad a message through Facebook for more details. :)

Oka thanks, they looked good.

dang I would love those blue side markers but I don't got a facebook any other way of communication or could you middle man? :P