Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
RioT

Riots 14 Mercury Gray Ralliart

24 posts in this topic

Hi just thought i would start a build thread since i havent started one yet. I recently purchased a 2014 Ralliart new only had 15 miles when i drove it off the lot. I have things planned but nothing too big as it is my daily currently.

0AADBEA6-9A55-47E9-BB1C-7D0AFC16C2F0_zps

BF4FF5A9-6FA9-4D57-A677-1F6AB82E1335_zps

Current Mods:

Tein S Tech Springs

De Badged the rear

Viper Remote Starter

Window Tint 20%

Rally Armor mud flaps

XXR 527 18x8.75 +19 wrapped in Nitto Motivos 225/40/18

DDM Tunning HID Kit 35w 6000k

Cree Led fog lights and plate lights

Oem Window Visors

Oem All Weather Floor Mats

Future Mods:

Synapse DV BOV

Ultimate Racing cat back exhaust w/Titanium tips

Gram lights 57dr or Works Wheel Cr2p undecided yet!

Boost gauges

Pro tune

Nice

looking good

Nice

looking good

Thanx

Looks great! Welcome.

beautiful color! I was super close to getting a mercury gray color as well but the car was sold to someone else the DAY OF me trying to buy it lol.

beautiful color! I was super close to getting a mercury gray color as well but the car was sold to someone else the DAY OF me trying to buy it lol.

Yeah man the color is awesome sometimes though i do miss having wicked white but the color is awesome looks different in certain lights too like i the sun it looks almost silver but in the shade a really dark gray its hhard to explain

Few small thing i added

5CBB9BF2-E568-45E0-A889-CB1D27749972_zpsUR Catback

A4B582A7-AC93-428B-8EDE-B9F457518324_zpsMuteki red lug nuts

2C878C96-98BD-4EED-90BE-071AB65F7EFF_zps

Also got a chance to clean the paint on my car used Blacklight,WaxJetseal all from chemicl guys.

i also added a Evo x BOV

hopefuly next will be a cobb boost controller,UR SRI and after i hopefully will get a pro tune from Boostin Performence in illinois. I wanna upgrade the turbo though before the pro tune but dont know quite yet if it would be possible without the evo x turbo but idk at this point i know i wanna get well over 300 i think it isnt possible without the turbo upgrade. Also wanna buy some new wheels still looking at the Gram Lights 57Dr as my possible purchase

Looking good man! Love the color contrast!

Little update got my wheels Works Kiwami 18x9.5 +30

E628645F-DB58-4269-B3C8-8E89B0C6D83C_zps

Next up i got an ETS intercooler coming in then will take my car to get tuned will also be powder coating my wheels in the coming weeks!

Clean dude. I hope to get wide wheels one day but that won't be for a long time. Those look great.

Clean dude. I hope to get wide wheels one day but that won't be for a long time. Those look great.

Yeah i actually asked Freddy for advice cause i didnt know if i can run 9.5 from what i was reading online but im running them without any problem.They're getting powder coated candy teal by end of next month

Yeah i actually asked Freddy for advice cause i didnt know if i can run 9.5 from what i was reading online but im running them without any problem.They're getting powder coated candy teal by end of next month

Yeah not only do I have to pay for the wheels I have to pay to get the fenders rolled since I am lowered about 2"

Update:

Installed my intercooler ETS 3 Inch with piping

B718E008-8141-4735-851D-A13B9A162315_zps

Also got rear ended so had to buy new exhaust went with polish tips this time. Was gonna go wingless but my trunk was repairable :(

Up Next:

FIC 1100 Injectors and fuel pump= E85!

Down Pipe + Test Pipe

Pro Tune by Devin at Boostin Performence !

That ETS FMIC looks really great!! Good purchase!! So you're lowered on Teins and running the Works 18x9.5+30, what size tires are on there? Looks pretty good! The teal will really set them off!

That ETS FMIC looks really great!! Good purchase!! So you're lowered on Teins and running the Works 18x9.5+30, what size tires are on there? Looks pretty good! The teal will really set them off!

The Size of the tires are 225/40/18. And thanks the Intercooler makes a big difference! pulls a lot better! Right now i am currently running an OTS map from my accessport but in 2 weeks i will be on a custom tune and hopefully ca run E85. Just need to buy the injectors and the fuel pump and should be above 300whp and 300tg! Gotta be careful with the torque though i know i gotta stay under 350. And yes i am on Teins i will be buying coilovers soon though and dropping it more i gotta get my right quarter panel re rolled though cause the guy i went to did a shitty job and my right side rubs on deep bumps and is eating my tire.

Got tuned yesterday pretty satisfied with the number waiting for the graph to get emailed to me so i can post them all i gott say is 28.5lbs of boost feels awesome E85 is amazing smells good too.

So this past weekend i took my Car to Boostin Performence for thier dyno day so i can get some accurate number for my car since a dyno jet gives you too much of an un accurate reading people told me the Mustang Dyno is the top dyno to get number from but will break your heart since its real number i wont post the number i like to keep them private since my car is a sleeper...Also took my car to the track and races it ran 13.8 shouldve been high 12s if not mid 12s but my launch was horrible and reaction time was ****....Current plans is exterior wise prolly will buy a vortex generator evo x wing and coilover still have to powder coat my wheels as well but focusing on performence hopfully during winter will swap out the turbo to a Evo X turbo slap some cams on and get a dump for the car if i keep it that is been searching for a Evo 8-9 or a Evo x for a good price....Vids and pics below

46F50E2C-1EF3-427C-922D-4574C495E66E_zps

Well this was unexpected new project ralliart is gone will miss it

received_683665218399710_zpsyl7ucvgy.jpe

Well this was unexpected new project ralliart is gone will miss it

received_683665218399710_zpsyl7ucvgy.jpe

Sweet another WW Evo in the group!! Congrats man!

Thanx cant wait for spring E85 and a tune