Lancerlot

My New Project Car

44 posts in this topic

Changed my spark plugs today. It's recommended at I think 70k and I have 55k. Been having idling issues so figured why not.

Good thing I changed them

29ofh54.jpg

I snapped a bolt trying to tighten one of the coil packs on. Made me stuck bc I had to deal with not being able to go anywhere until someone got home lol. The bolts are M6-1.0x20mm in case you break one yourself :P

358uhyd.jpg

Changed my spark plugs today. It's recommended at I think 70k and I have 55k. Been having idling issues so figured why not.

Good thing I changed them

29ofh54.jpg

I snapped a bolt trying to tighten one of the coil packs on. Made me stuck bc I had to deal with not being able to go anywhere until someone got home lol. The bolts are M6-1.0x20mm in case you break one yourself :P

358uhyd.jpg

How easy was changing the transmission oil and the spark plugs?

Did you watch any how to videos?

I've been wanting to do mine but I'm scared to start and not be able to finish the job.

Got around to taking a few pictures finally. Really going to try to be more active in this thread, i've been neglecting my car so much.

2saikgm.jpg

2yx4tgi.jpg

Looking to check a few off here. Looking at a 30 whp gain at least.

ivy1vp.jpg

Did you buy the headlights and taillights together on eBay for like $450?

Combined; probably somewhere around there. I didn't get them in a bundle if that's what you're asking.

Nice tails and the trunk look nice too are those the Anzo smoke gray tail lights? And how do they fit?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice tails and the trunk look nice too are those the Anzo smoke gray tail lights? And how do they fit?

Thanks. They are the Anzo smoked and I can't say anything about fitment because every carbon fiber fitment is different especially from that of fiberglass. They were shipped with a chip in one corner, though; but I put them on anyway because it wasn't worth going through the hassle.

My bad I should've been more specific I meant about the wiring did everything snap into place just fine? I read some reviews on these tail lights saying they had a hard time getting the wires to connect or they wouldn't stay together.

Yeah the wiring sucked lol. The sockets for the tail lights were stuck in the housing so i had to fish them both out... And when I did it didn't match my connector anyway so I had to use butt connectors. I don't know of anyone else who had this problem though.

Stupid sideways posting shit

Haven't posted in a long time. Actually plan on parting out the car soon, so lmk if you're interested in anything :)

12545532_200577526963923_79977610_n.jpg

12556129_508443352668792_1108938795_n.jpg

I would be interested in the trunk, head unit, tailights....  If the price is right. 

3 hours ago, Lancerlot said:

Haven't posted in a long time. Actually plan on parting out the car soon, so lmk if you're interested in anything :)

12545532_200577526963923_79977610_n.jpg

12556129_508443352668792_1108938795_n.jpg

Im interested in the trunk for sure if you ship to canada might also be interested in your short ram intake

Sorry, I don't think I can do shipping to Canada w/ the trunk.

If anyone else is interested in anything, PM me. I'm not parting out just yet but you can get first dibs if you PM me

8 hours ago, Lancerlot said:

Sorry, I don't think I can do shipping to Canada w/ the trunk.

If anyone else is interested in anything, PM me. I'm not parting out just yet but you can get first dibs if you PM me

figured it'd be too much of a hassle lmk if you can do with the sri.