stEEZE nikkAA

Would It Fit?

1,317 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, ArcticWhiteWolf said:

Believe it or not you can run 18 x 10 and 18 x 10.5

Yea but what offset? It has to be a very high offset to run those and for sure you need a roll and a flare.

Im running +22 18x10.5 and no flares only roll 

On 3-10-2016 at 6:18 PM, Turbojohnny said:

Would it need a pull as well or just a roll to fit?

I used to race with 255 wide AD08R tires mounted on 18x9.5 +26 wheels, the tires were very wide, wider than 265 summer tires, so it would be good reference for you. In the rear I am rolled and pulled until the wheel arches began to deform and fold in order to fit that setup and not scrape. I have around -1.8 camber in the rear.

On the front I did not touch it and it fitted with around -4 camber and -5 caster angles, however the tires ate my plastic fender lining.

I am guessing you will run much less camber for street car and the front will not fit either. and your wheels are another cm further to the outside.

This is what the car looked like with decompressed and compressed suspension for comparison

20160213CF_1709_zpsrpdyvux4.jpg

20160213CF_1297_zpssxvzav60.jpg

13 hours ago, ArcticWhiteWolf said:

Im running +22 18x10.5 and no flares only roll 

Do you have any pics?

6 hours ago, trancedrift said:

I used to race with 255 wide AD08R tires mounted on 18x9.5 +26 wheels, the tires were very wide, wider than 265 summer tires, so it would be good reference for you. In the rear I am rolled and pulled until the wheel arches began to deform and fold in order to fit that setup and not scrape. I have around -1.8 camber in the rear.

On the front I did not touch it and it fitted with around -4 camber and -5 caster angles, however the tires ate my plastic fender lining.

I am guessing you will run much less camber for street car and the front will not fit either. and your wheels are another cm further to the outside.

This is what the car looked like with decompressed and compressed suspension for comparison

20160213CF_1709_zpsrpdyvux4.jpg

20160213CF_1297_zpssxvzav60.jpg

I can get a sense of how it would look like now. I'm trying to stay away from flaring and I want the drop to be just right by the fender without rubbing. Car looks sick btw!

Heyy Guys i'm New here to this thread and i messed up really bad buying my first rims i got 245/40/18's on a 18x9 +20 offset which is basically monster truck for a GTS. Sooo this is my Second go for a wheel setup that will actually allow me to lower and get mt fenders rollled. i've come up with 225/40/18 on 18x8 +42 offset will it fit and allow me to lower then? i wanna drop on H&R's (1.5" all around) how flush will it be as well?

Been awhile since I posted in here but went through all 53 pages and saw the setup I want to run 18x8+35mm with a 225/45. question is do I need to roll? some people were saying yes and some saying no. I'm dropped in eibach sportlines 

Hey all just wanted to run a Q by people:

Found online a guy selling some evo 7 wheels + tyres wondering if they'd fit or need any rolling of the arch.

Currently on stock 215/45R18x7J ET46 (Are stock wheels 7J?)

These new wheels are 225/45R17x8J ET38, do you think i'd need to roll the arches to account for the extra 2.1cm of poke?

And if i went down to 215/45R17 would that pose an issue with gearing ratio as the total wheel diameter would be smaller?

good day!

please i need you inputs on a rim that i am planning to purchase, RAYs G games 18X7.5 +42 offset. i have a Lancer ex GT 2015 model, i am planning to use the same tires that are currently on my rims 215/45/18.. would it fit in my Lancer will there be any rubbing issues? if there is will there be a solution? like using spacers?

i am also currently on a H&R lowering springs.

thanks in advance for your inputs

I doubt there will be any issues. Those rims are the same exact size as the stock ones, if I'm not mistaken. You should be fine. However, if you do rub by some chance, the solution would be to roll your fenders. Spacers will just make them rub more. Good luck!

https://www.aspiremotoring.com/products/jnc-wheels-005-hyper-black?variant=28260816387&CAWELAID=120176380000048799&catargetid=120176380000051640&cadevice=c&gclid=Cj0KEQjwzd3GBRDks7SYuNHi3JEBEiQAIm6EI7vtxRUDlhAk2GVCaea7JuUEmVvEKGeg3JAK8KWs93YaAlTi8P8HAQ

I have found them cheaper on e-bay.

JNC005 18x8 5x114.3 34

2013 Lancer GT. 

I am not currently dropped as I have not purchased coilovers yet, stock struts and spring. Hope to drop later this year or early next year. 

I'm not really looking for a poke either, just a tad will be fine. I dont what a big stretch either, small is fine. 

Anybody have these? Any reviews on them? Anybody provided any information on this brand or model?

What can I wear on these?

Thanks. 

Other option xxr521 18x8.5 +30

will rims 18x9.5+35 and tires 235/40/18 fit my 2015 lancer gt? or will there be any rubbing issues?

Hey guys could you rate this fitment:

8.5J ET42 with 225/40R18

Would i need some (7mm?)spacers to get a decent flush fit without rubbing?

On stock suspension right now but looking to get some teins later in the year. 

I have a 16 Lance SE I'm looking to get XXR530 18x 8.5 what tire size should i go with? I'm still on factory height not looking to lower it yet.

4 hours ago, Blood Diamond SE said:

I have a 16 Lance SE I'm looking to get XXR530 18x 8.5 what tire size should i go with? I'm still on factory height not looking to lower it yet.

It depends what you're looking for. If you're not looking to lower yet, you'll probably want a pretty beefy tire to fill up the wheel gap some more, but with 8.5s you may rub some in the rear. I know it's a lot to go through, but try to check out a few of the pages in this forum to get more of an idea, there's not many wheel setups that haven't been mentioned in here lol

hi guys!

just a quick question, currently running a H&R lowering springs (blue color) on my lancer ex gt 2015 and recently installed the Lenso 2nd hand rims that i bought with the following specs 18X8.5 +35 offset, the tires installed are 235/40/18. 

on speed bumps and sudden deep on the road i am experiencing some rubbing issues on my back tire specially on the right.

would a fender roll resolve my issue? dont want to buy new tires since the ones that are installed are still around 90%. 

guys can you please share your insights, inputs or suggestion on this.

thanks more power!

I have 235/40r18s & i rubbed in the back aswell. There is a large lip on the inside of the fender. I rolled that & everything clears fine. I'm not lowered yet but i have no fears that it will be an issue. (Only planning on eibach pro kit)

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk