GoGetter30

New To Project Lancer

40 posts in this topic

b16bdaaedca9f50ae8db59352c7296c8.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

nice car you happen to have a part number for the gt diffuser?

Fangs make all the difference my friend :)

1eb22a03d1db22b6bf72bd3d5beb7b53.jpg1b2e25e886ff9c928a518ddbc1ebb24d.jpg25a43e371994f3245211bbff5b11f4ff.jpg

small up date. installed fog lights with hella yellow bulbs. also installed a duckbill spoiler. added a NC Lnacer banner on the windshield for a little color. will have a few big surprises here in the next few months.

nice car you happen to have a part number for the gt diffuser?

im sorry at this time i do not

keep up the work man love a car that comes together !

looking good! the engine cover paint match looks awesome too. i'm sure you got a discount but do you remember the sell price for those fogs? i haven't had time to inquire about 'em yet. welcome to pl btw :)

How do you like the look of the duckbill spoiler. I have been thinking of removing my Gt spoiler and getting one. Tell me more about the fog lights. Installed yellow bulbs but there still not bright or yellow enough.

Dope!

How do you like the look of the duckbill spoiler. I have been thinking of removing my Gt spoiler and getting one. Tell me more about the fog lights. Installed yellow bulbs but there still not bright or yellow enough.

I personally don't like the look of the GT wings or the Evo wing to tell you the truth looks too much on a regular Lancer the duck bill looks more fitting to me. And I've heard a few people putting in yellow bulbs on the fog lights and not being bright enough so I tried the high end helloa bulbs in yellow and there plenty bright enough

10a766d5b0172cfda3abc1e27fe337a2.jpg

a776b89c2e72cce78c986107547db92a.jpg

236060be7f0a631ae4dff410b72ee71b.jpg

d7511b5a21de9cd8c39688a809caf59f.jpg

2d29fe95fdf1757ad1ca833ac9a95e08.jpg

A few more updates for y'all, I finally got around to putting on some BC fully adjustable coilovers and they really don't ride half bad. got some drilled and slotted rotors for the front, decided to put on the rear window visor to go along with the duck bill, as well as a greedy exhaust. And just because I thought it was pretty interesting I slapped on the third brake light vinyl that says Lancer lol

Oh I can't forget the neo- Chrome lug nut action lol 179824fa2762263e5405df59abcab265.jpg

WELCOME

Looking good man!  How much drop do you have left on those BC's?  How is the ride?  Spring rates?