KDMShark

Introducing Revmatch

8 posts in this topic

I'd like to take a second and welcome our newest vendor Revmatch to Project Lancer! Revmatch.net specializes in offering high quality products through group buy pricing. They have teamed up with companies like GReddy, Custom Perfomance Engineering, and others to offer their products to the Lancer community. Be sure to checkout their offerings once they get settled in and posting in their forum!

Awesome and welcome Revmatch, hopefully I will be doing business with you in the future!

This is awesome!

Welcome to Project Lancer Revmatch, it's a pleasure to have you on board.

Hi everyone,

Thank you for all the warm welcomes and thank you KDMShark for that great introduction. We are excited to be here on Projectlancer.net and working with the Lancer community to bring you guys high quality products from our top tier manufacturers. We already have some great deals lined up and more in the pipeline so stay tuned.

We also welcome group buy recommendations, so if you have an idea for a group buy or have a group of friends who would like to save on a purchase together, send us a PM or contact us at hello@revmatch.net and if we like the idea, we will work to secure you the best deal.

Be sure to check out Revmatch.net for more info about who we are and what we do.

Thank you all again and we look forward to working with you.

Welcome I might be interested haha, to bad you guys werent on when I bought my Greddy. Cant wait to see the other items

Excited for this as I am currently in the market for a exhaust upgrade 2013 lancer es :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can we get a group buy for evo x?.....I mean the car itself... :thumbsup: