HRichES11

Newbie From Boston Area

12 posts in this topic

Hey guys, I recently got myself a blue 2011 Lancer ES. Not too impressive I know, but I have a plan to do a lot to it. Although, as new as I am to lancers, I am also new to car mods so hopefully I will learn everything I need through you all. So far all I have done is gotten some rims and replaced the front bumper. Any suggestions on what to do next? Thanks!

welcome to pl. as for first mods lots of ppl do are intake,exhaust,headers,wheels,coilovers or springs, maybe headlights

Sup dude!

My first mods were headlights, axle-back exhaust, and an intake :P

not even close to being done with my build though...

Welcome. As for a first mod, definitely exhaust/intake/header.

hey man welcome! i go out towards boston a lot to shop and what not. we'll have to cruise some time!

Mine was to boost it...lol

Welcome to PL... There is plenty of experienced guys to help you here...dont be a stranger,just ask!

welcome man! can't wait to see pics of the ride, is it the Cosmic Blue (dark) or Octane blue? (Light)? i'm assuming light from your avi? As for first mods, i'm still workin on that myself but you can always do like a debadge or caliper paint, just to give it some accent for the time being. maybe swap out the interior dome and map lights.

Welcome. /crosses fingers is Electric blue :P join the MA group --> http://www.lancernation.net/Connect.php

I would go with with others said with an intake. That is your best start :P

Welcome to the PL fam! :D Take a look at some of the build threads in the Member Profiles section to get an idea of what you would like to do first!! :)

Welcome. Post some pics to the gallery!

Welcome to PL.

welcome! i own a 2014 Lancer ES. at 1st, its not very impressive to say the least. but after a few mods, you wont stop. lol