Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
sjphotogod

Opt7 Aura Underglow Mounting Recommendations

8 posts in this topic

I was looking at them but could tell. Are they daisy chained, or does each tube run back to a central location?

The way to mount the wires is different for each.

As for the tubes themselves, there are screws that hold your side skirts on. Unscrew a couple of those and put longer screws in. Those longer screws are what you mount the tubes to

I have lowering springs im getting ready to install to so im worried if I mount them directly on the skirt that when I catch a speed bump weird that it may push against it. I ordered them yesterday to this week I will be getting them and playing with the install ill post photos for future reference. I have the interior lights too, mounting the strips on the inside wasn't hard but finding a place to put them was a pain, hopefully these wont be too bad. Ive never installed Underglow before...I guess were gonna find out. The front and rear look like the biggest issues on mounting though honestly because I don't want to but it tooo close to the exhaust.

I have lowering springs im getting ready to install to so im worried if I mount them directly on the skirt that when I catch a speed bump weird that it may push against it. I ordered them yesterday to this week I will be getting them and playing with the install ill post photos for future reference. I have the interior lights too, mounting the strips on the inside wasn't hard but finding a place to put them was a pain, hopefully these wont be too bad. Ive never installed Underglow before...I guess were gonna find out. The front and rear look like the biggest issues on mounting though honestly because I don't want to but it tooo close to the exhaust.

Please do. I want to add these on to mine as well. Thanks.

I will man, um I work till Friday so most likey ill get to putting them on Saturday and I will attach the photos for ya. Your going with the opt7 too?

I will man, um I work till Friday so most likey ill get to putting them on Saturday and I will attach the photos for ya. Your going with the opt7 too?

Yeah man. Price point isn't to bad. If you can make a tutorial for install that would be awesome!

i currently in the process of installing a set right now i ran side leds throught the sidewalls because they have opennings, i ran one through the inside of the trunk if u open the fabric to the where the spare tire is a yellow plug where u can just run the wire straight down, and the front one i just ran it through the firewall by the glove box and im currently trying to figure out how to mount the LEDS for the center body of the car any suggestions?

how you running the wires inside the car? im having an issue of my wires being all over the place. I want to hide them, clean them up.

Green Trim

as you can see in this pic, I have a mess. any ideas??