Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
lunarghost84

7 posts in this topic

Hi all, my name is Mike, I drive a 2011 GTS 2.4 with CVT tran. I have an axe back Tsudo-N1 and a K&N CAI, both installed myself. I added HID light blue to my low beams and blue interior LEDs. I also moved my license plate and did some plastic coat to the front bumper. My next DIY project is upgrade my calipers and rotors and hopefully some day an RRM turbo kit. Pics included... post-8708-14294981284224_thumb.jpgpost-8708-14294981410348_thumb.jpg

Hi all, my name is Mike, I drive a 2011 GTS 2.4 with CVT tran. I have an axe back Tsudo-N1 and a K&N CAI, both installed myself. I added HID light blue to my low beams and blue interior LEDs. I also moved my license plate and did some plastic coat to the front bumper. My next DIY project is upgrade my calipers and rotors and hopefully some day an RRM turbo kit. Pics included... attachicon.gif20150413_175900~2.jpgattachicon.gif20150407_065030_HDR~2.jpg

Welcome Mike! Loving the muffler tip! Can't wait to see what is next! LIke the turbo idea. I see your from Virginia. Join our VA group --> http://www.lancernation.net/Connect.php

Welcome from Ohio! I also love the burnt tip look as well. Hope you enjoy the site!

Welcome to project lancer

welcome to pl

Welcome to PL.

Welcome! car looks great!