jluster96

Hey I'm New Here!

16 posts in this topic

Hey Everyone,

My name's Jeff and I'm just starting to get my account rolling! I've had my account for a little while, but I usually just lurk around here as a guest when I'm looking for quick info and I never really used my account. But I plan to change that! I own a 2009 Lancer GTS that I bought actually as my first car on June 30, 2014. I've owned it for a little under a year now and I love it t death! I do the mods that I can with the time and money that I have available. I set up my mod list in my signature, I think... Hopefully I set it up right. But if not then Here it is!

2009 Lancer GTS

Current Mods:

- V-Lip

- Blue Dome Lights

- Blacked out front grill

- Blacked out wheels

- Injen SRI

- Tein S Tech springs

- Ralliart Taillights

Future Mods:

- KYB Excel G Shocks

- Varrstoen SR2 (sorry, no money for real TE37's) or Wedssport SA60m

- Terminator Hood

- Evo X Spoiler

- Greddy SPE/SE or Tanabe Medalion Touring or HKS Hi Power (I can't decide)

- GTS to Evo X bumper conversion

Welcome to the PL fam! :D I can't lie.. I read that "My name's Jeff" like Channing Tatum said it. :laughing:

Let's see some pics! :):thumbsup:

Edited by PURRfect

can't lie.. I read that "My name's Jeff" like Channing Tatum said it. :laughing:

my name jeff

Welcome to PL btw :D

welcome!

Welcome to PL!

Welcome

Welcome to project lancer

welcome! show us some pics!!

Hey guys! Thanks for showing some love by welcoming me to the community! Sorry that I unfortunately haven't been able to reciprocate the love with some pictures...yet. Just got caught up with my jobs. And apparently I'm really bad at documenting my car's mods so I don't have many pictures. :( I'll go out tomorrow and take some shots for you all to enjoy!

unnamed

unnamed (8)

unnamed (7)

unnamed (6)

unnamed (5)

unnamed (4)

unnamed (3)

unnamed (2)

unnamed (1)

Sorry some of the pictures were taken while it's a little dirty ;(

Also. some of the pictures were taken before my newest mods. So don't be confused! ahah

Love your seat covers! They match the OBP so well.

Love your seat covers! They match the OBP so well.

Thanks! Oreiley's purchase believe it or not!

Just Wanted to update my progress! So far I now have:

Evo X GSR wheels powder coated black, Fitment is great!

IMG 7707

IMG 7706

IMG 7710

DEPO Projector headlights (Halos TBA)

IMG 7705

IMG 7704

Tanabe Medalion Touring Exhaust

IMG 7573

IMG 7569

IMG 7570

Those are the main updates, Everything in my signature is up to date as far as I can remember off the top of my head! lol

Those lugs from Amazon? I think I had the same ones on my OEM. Also that exhaust looks to fit perfectly. How does it sound? Price Point?

Those lugs from Amazon? I think I had the same ones on my OEM. Also that exhaust looks to fit perfectly. How does it sound? Price Point?

The lugs are probably the same ones from amazon, picked them up froma local O'Reiley's Auto Parts, but they look good set into the wheels! As, for the exhaust, it's a Tanabe Medalion Touring, sounds great for what I like. But it won't be what you want if you want to be really loud. It is louder than stock but has a low, deep rumble to it and isn't obnoxious which is exactly what I like. And it sounds perfect coupled with my Injen SRI, sounds exactly like it is meant for the track when it goes by. Love It!! It is usually around $550-600, but I was able to find it wayy cheaper for $464 with free shipping here:

http://raceconsultingagency.com/tanabe/tanabe-medalian-exhaust-medalion-touring/t70136a/i-245980.aspx

That's the cheapest I was able to find after about two weeks of searching and comparing. All the official 'hype' about it is on their website, It stays under 93dB no matter what, which is their big selling point to make it perfect for the streets:

http://www.tanabe-usa.com/touringmedalion.asp?id=7

Definitely recommend 10/10!