Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
androo123

Ralliart Rear Bumper

9 posts in this topic

Hey guys I have question can anyone tell me if the 2014 rear bumper Would fit on a 2010 lancer es??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dont see why not

Yes, its a direct fit. The only thing that needs to be modified is the exhaust. For 08-2011, fitting the dual out muffler from a RA is easy enough for any good muffler shop.

I did this rear end conversion a couple of years ago, so lmk if you need more info.

Yes, its a direct fit. The only thing that needs to be modified is the exhaust. For 08-2011, fitting the dual out muffler from a RA is easy enough for any good muffler shop.

I did this rear end conversion a couple of years ago, so lmk if you need more info.

. It works even though I have a different model and year? I don't have dual either just single??

. It works even though I have a different model and year? I don't have dual either just single??

Yes, the RA rear bumper fits all '08 - '15 Lancers. If you're sticking with the stock single outlet muffler, then you just need to get the tail pipe relocated to where one of the exhaust cut outs/exit is on the RA bumper.

The '08 - 11 Lancers have the exhaust running through the center of the vehicle, so adapting a stock RA muffler to fit requires some minor work. Whearas the '12+ Lancers have the exhaust going through the rear axle will require MAJOR modification.

I got lucky, since my 2012 SE has 4WD, so with the rear differential in place, they followed the older exhaust routing through the center of the vehicle.

Here are some pics from my install.

20130912_093448_zps6b6cca93.jpg

20130912_102345_zps4453208e.jpg

IMG_0315_zps5a7ae2d3.jpg

most recent......

a70818f7-abce-4899-ab84-80f0cf0c9502_zps

Yes, the RA rear bumper fits all '08 - '15 Lancers. If you're sticking with the stock single outlet muffler, then you just need to get the tail pipe relocated to where one of the exhaust cut outs/exit is on the RA bumper.

The '08 - 11 Lancers have the exhaust running through the center of the vehicle, so adapting a stock RA muffler to fit requires some minor work. Whearas the '12+ Lancers have the exhaust going through the rear axle will require MAJOR modification.

I got lucky, since my 2012 SE has 4WD, so with the rear differential in place, they followed the older exhaust routing through the center of the vehicle.

IMG_0315_zps5a7ae2d3.jpg

most recent......

thank you for the info I'm not too familiar with cars yet. Yes I'm sticking with the single but I have the borla axleback so obviously that be able to get located right? And your car came stock with the dual or you bought it?

IMG_0315_zps5a7ae2d3.jpg

most recent......

nice car man!!!!

thank you for the info I'm not too familiar with cars yet. Yes I'm sticking with the single but I have the borla axleback so obviously that be able to get located right? And your car came stock with the dual or you bought it?

My car came stock with the single out. The dual out muffler is stock from a RA. I got it just so it could match the RA bumper.

It also has a nicer sound than the stock single out. I'm pretty sure your borla can be relocated. iIRC, it just needs to be positioned a little to the left.

nice car man!!!!

Thanks!

My car came stock with the single out. The dual out muffler is stock from a RA. I got it just so it could match the RA bumper.

It also has a nicer sound than the stock single out. I'm pretty sure your borla can be relocated. iIRC, it just needs to be positioned a little to the left.

Thanks!

oh I see I see okay thanks so much for the info if I have any more questions I'll ask you!