Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
JDMVillan

Headlight Replacement Options ?

2 posts in this topic

Alright so i have some Stock HID Headlights, so the ones w the projectors drls etc. On my bday about 5 months ago -.- a dude backed into me and scratched the crap out of it didnt honestly look that bad, till i realized that its really scratched up more than i noticed. whatever. anyway im looking for the exact same if not similar, but blacked out, i know places sell them like that, but most of the places i see sell them for the Lancers that didnt come with OEM HID, so im shit out of luck there. I was wondering if you guys knew any good sites, brands etc that are good w this type of stuff :D i dont mind spending 250-300 on a pair either, so if u guys kno let me kno thanks :D ,

if i where you id get the same ones if they where the depo projector lights and just black them out yourself, Im planning on doing this within the next couple months hopefully and theirs already a how to on YouTube. most of the blacked out headlights already come with led strips on them or halo rings and to me personally not my thing lol unless you like it then by all means go for it. but for the money i would stick with the same projectors and diy on your old set for practice or maybe even just by the lens if its possible for one headlight and fix it yourself? save some money lol just my 2 cents. or you can buy my spec d tuning headlights :)