ckerns21

Body Mods

12 posts in this topic

So where would be the best place to find a body kit?

As well as a hood (carboncreation?)

Spoiler (rainbowpen?)

And trunk?

I know I could simply buy an evo x or Ralliart bumpers but I want carbon fiber for weight reduction so it'll be a performance uggrade instead of just a visual one

No you can't buy Evo bumpers lol. But body kits you can get from Extreme Dimensions, there's a vendor on here.

For carbon fiber, from me to you, my best advice to you is to buy it from another owner. I bought a carbon fiber duckbill trunk for $350... New that would have costed me probably aound $800. And I was going to buy a CF Evo X hood for $300 + my hood which was a friggin awesome deal because a new CF Evo x hood is about $900 plus shipping.

If you want to buy it new, websites like Seibon, Carbon Creations, and VIS all carry carbon fiber pieces for our car.

Seibon or Vis for the best carbon fiber kits or bumpers

Havent tried the rainbow pen but they seem to look nice

No you can't buy Evo bumpers lol. But body kits you can get from Extreme Dimensions, there's a vendor on here.

For carbon fiber, from me to you, my best advice to you is to buy it from another owner. I bought a carbon fiber duckbill trunk for $350... New that would have costed me probably aound $800. And I was going to buy a CF Evo X hood for $300 + my hood which was a friggin awesome deal because a new CF Evo x hood is about $900 plus shipping.

If you want to buy it new, websites like Seibon, Carbon Creations, and VIS all carry carbon fiber pieces for our car.

Oh well I know Ralliart bumpers will fit a standard lancer just made assumption that evo would do the same. And yeah I'm gunna try first to find used this is just in case I can't or get impatient lol

Thanks appreciate the help

Seibon or Vis for the best carbon fiber kits or bumpers

Havent tried the rainbow pen but they seem to look nice

Great I'll check it out.

And yeah I couldn't even find a website for rainbowpen but I've been through a few threads where people have got them and like them

Rainbowpen is reliable and way cheaper price. Now main office in China and hence price is down further.

Rainbowpen is reliable and way cheaper price. Now main office in China and hence price is down further.

Got a website or anything??

Got a website or anything??

You buy from his facebook page. Just browse his gallery albums and then chat with him on the price of that item. Money transfer through paypal and he provides tracking number and all that. For me the products arrived in exactly a week always.

This is the new facebook China page: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009584412986&fref=ts

But gallery not updated and hence you can browse gallery from Malaysia page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rainbow-Lancer-Motor-Sport/255496151202745?fref=ts

You buy from his facebook page. Just browse his gallery albums and then chat with him on the price of that item. Money transfer through paypal and he provides tracking number and all that. For me the products arrived in exactly a week always.

This is the new facebook China page: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009584412986&fref=ts

But gallery not updated and hence you can browse gallery from Malaysia page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rainbow-Lancer-Motor-Sport/255496151202745?fref=ts

Awesome thanks!![emoji4]

just browsing and read this post kind of late but another suggestion where i get my body parts and splitters is RoadRace Motorsports.

Lol, linking Rainbow Pen is like linking tvtropes. I didn't realize 2 hours have passed after looking at the catalogue there