J_Nazzz

Greddy Rs With Res Delete

11 posts in this topic

was wondering if anyone has a res delete paired with the rs. im expecting my RS to come in early july, i pre ordered the new model, and was wondering if taking the res out would make a big difference and whether it sounded good or not.

I did the res delete on my RS and sounds good. Its not high pictched its kind of like a medium - low roar but it can be pretty damn annoyingly loud on long drives

Any resonator delete will sound like that. Super ricey.

Any resonator delete will sound like that. Super ricey.

Welp that's a no go for me then other then that sounds great though

might just throw on the rs when it comes in then and go from there. thanks guys

Hey did u ever put that greddy on? Im stuck between tsudo and the greddy rs revolution

Sent from my LGLS620 using Tapatalk

Hey did u ever put that greddy on? Im stuck between tsudo and the greddy rs revolution

unfortunately not yet. i'm waiting for my order to come in. the new system is still on pre order. should be shipped soon from what i've been told. but i will definitely take a sound clip for you if you wanted to hold off on buying anything for a bit. patience is good when it comes to making the right choice for your car! :)

unfortunately not yet. i'm waiting for my order to come in. the new system is still on pre order. should be shipped soon from what i've been told. but i will definitely take a sound clip for you if you wanted to hold off on buying anything for a bit. patience is good when it comes to making the right choice for your car! :)

Ya definitely would be appreciated if you could do a spund clip when u get it. And ya i wanna make a solid decision before i do anything!