stemnin

Hellooooo From New Brunswick

11 posts in this topic

Been lurking for a while..

Got this 09 SE (CVT) a year ago, love the car. Previous owner must've hit a rabbit and dinged the driver side fang. I'll eventually repaint it or get a lip.

Dipped front black, copper emblems. 20% on the rear windows.

aRkHHfw.jpg

So much nicer than my old Elantra!

finally another NJ lancer! still an hour and a half away from me tho (sussex county)

Welcome! Also went from elantra to lancer. what year was your old ride?

Been lurking for a while..

Got this 09 SE (CVT) a year ago, love the car. Previous owner must've hit a rabbit and dinged the driver side fang. I'll eventually repaint it or get a lip.

Dipped front black, copper emblems. 20% on the rear windows.

aRkHHfw.jpg

So much nicer than my old Elantra!

Welcome dude! Join our NB group here -> http://www.lancernation.net/Connect.php Enjoying the CVT?

finally another NJ lancer! still an hour and a half away from me tho (sussex county)

I think he means Canada.

Welcome to the PL fam! :D

awww...

Bahah don't worry, I thought the same thing until I looked under his avatar. Lol!

Thanks for the welcome!

lol, I got excited when Harold & Kumar got to New Brunswick and I was like wait.. we don't have White Castles here :(

Welcome! Also went from elantra to lancer. what year was your old ride?

2005. For a first car it was alright, only maintenance issue was blowing struts when putting too many drunk dudes in the car. it was grey, needed a car with color.

Check out that sexy U-Haul!

LkrF7df.jpg

TKE7AlI.jpg

Thanks for the welcome!

2005. For a first car it was alright, only maintenance issue was blowing struts when putting too many drunk dudes in the car. it was grey, needed a car with color.

Mine was an '02, first car. Ran alright while I had it, kicked the bucket on my brother. Exhaust leak, front axle, clutch, AC belt squeak, power steering belt. Ultimately burned through 3 quarts of oil, overheated, cracked the radiator and was scrapped.

Welcome to the PL fam! :D

Bahah don't worry, I thought the same thing until I looked under his avatar. Lol!

Thanks for the welcome!

lol, I got excited when Harold & Kumar got to New Brunswick and I was like wait.. we don't have White Castles here :(

Check out that sexy U-Haul!

LkrF7df.jpg

TKE7AlI.jpg

Welcom to ProjectLancer. Watch you for PURRFect...she's a real ball buster. lols;)

welcome to pl

Welcome to PL!