Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
jpftw

Hvac Unit Removal: Urgent

6 posts in this topic

Hi everyone,

Does anyone here kno how to fully take out the HVAC unit, I have a 14' lancer GT.

So far I have taken some panels out but cannot get the HVAC unit to fully come off.

Help would be great. Urgent!

Thanks

If you looked under Forums -> How To's -> DE, ES, SE you would find this: http://projectlancer.net/index.php?showtopic=18668

Credit to fastcar123 for the write-up.

Before you do step 12: open glove box. remove screw to right of glove box. this allows you to remove the trim to the right of the glove box. under this trim piece may be another screw holding the silver dash trim in place. remove this before pulling trim off

Thanks!, broke a few white clips along the way but hey got it out.

If you looked under Forums -> How To's -> DE, ES, SE you would find this: http://projectlancer.net/index.php?showtopic=18668

Credit to fastcar123 for the write-up.

Before you do step 12: open glove box. remove screw to right of glove box. this allows you to remove the trim to the right of the glove box. under this trim piece may be another screw holding the silver dash trim in place. remove this before pulling trim off

that's weird, I looked up this and see it in other places, but my car actually didn't have one. :P perhaps it never did, or perhaps I broke it long ago lol

that's weird, I looked up this and see it in other places, but my car actually didn't have one. :P perhaps it never did, or perhaps I broke it long ago lol

Who knows, maybe some small variation between model years or something

This writeup is solid though, I also used it today and it was very helpful. Kudos bro

Thanks bro. I appreciate that