Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
naenae

Hi Guys :)

9 posts in this topic

I just got my 2014 es sedan lancer i cant wait to start doing her up :D im from melbourne australia!!

post-8941-0-09787400-1434671911_thumb.jp

Aussie aussie aussie! Oye, Oye, Oye!!!! LOL Welcome! Got plans for it?

Welcome to PL. your lancer looks nice! I love the color blue. If you want to do some really fast and cheap cosmetic mods you can debadge the Mitsubishi and lancer off the back and it looks great. Also you can buy plastidip and spray some removable yet durable colored plastic over almost anything, a lot of people do their head lights, tail lights, side markers, and Mitsubishi emblem on the front and back.!

Welcome!

welcome to project lancer

Aussie aussie aussie! Oye, Oye, Oye!!!! LOL Welcome! Got plans for it?

hahaha thankyou!! yeah heaps, my friends is helping me make decisions because i'm not very car smart :P but i've been reading up on a few mods!!

Welcome to PL. your lancer looks nice! I love the color blue. If you want to do some really fast and cheap cosmetic mods you can debadge the Mitsubishi and lancer off the back and it looks great. Also you can buy plastidip and spray some removable yet durable colored plastic over almost anything, a lot of people do their head lights, tail lights, side markers, and Mitsubishi emblem on the front and back.!

thank you :) i'll add that to my to do list for sure! im planning to plastidip my rims just to save money and the front grill where its silver if you get me! thanks for the tips

Welcome!

welcome to project lancer

thanks guys :)

Welcome to PL!