Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
yungveev

Open To Suggestions

16 posts in this topic

Hi all, I'm new to this forum, and was looking for some insight on my new Lancer 2014 ES. Some of the things I am looking to add are:

Spoiler

Header back exhaust

Black rims

Anyone have any suggestions for how I should go about these things?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5f0ae856a22b8bbb4233c9aea8329804.jpg

You can buy the stock spoiler for about $200-$300 and a good exhaust system I've seen around is Greddy or Injen

where are you located? i have a GTS spoiler in rally red that i may be willing to sell. just depends where you are at

edit:

looks like youre in texas by looking at your pictures again

You can buy the stock spoiler for about $200-$300 and a good exhaust system I've seen around is Greddy or Injen

Hi coolsoccerdogs, I was thinking of buying the stock spoiler, but would the cost include getting it put onto the car? I'm also not sure where to buy the spoiler or the exhaust from. I'm sure I would have to get the exhaust installed by a professional as well.

where are you located? i have a GTS spoiler in rally red that i may be willing to sell. just depends where you are at

edit:

looks like youre in texas by looking at your pictures again

Hi fiftytwelve, just to clarify, I am located in Texas Corners, near Kalamazok Michigan, not Texas. How exactly would the GTS spoiler fit on the ES model? And how much would you be willing to sell it for?

How exactly would the GTS spoiler fit on the ES model?

If the GTS spoiler is the same low rise one that you see on all the other mitsu's then it's just drill and play. All you got to do is pop your trunk and you'll see 4 holes that need to be drilled and then you just drill them and install the wing. Pretty easy job if you are willing to drill into that pretty trunk of yours :P I did it to mine and never regret it. It's a real easy job just be patient with it. If you have any other trouble finding parts you can always go to www.mitsubishipartswarehouse.com That's where I get all my dealer parts and what not because I live in Northern MI, Harbor Springs area and the closest dealer to me is in Grand Rapids or Bay City.

If the GTS spoiler is the same low rise one that you see on all the other mitsu's then it's just drill and play. All you got to do is pop your trunk and you'll see 4 holes that need to be drilled and then you just drill them and install the wing. Pretty easy job if you are willing to drill into that pretty trunk of yours :P I did it to mine and never regret it. It's a real easy job just be patient with it. If you have any other trouble finding parts you can always go to www.mitsubishipartswarehouse.com That's where I get all my dealer parts and what not because I live in Northern MI, Harbor Springs area and the closest dealer to me is in Grand Rapids or Bay City.

Thanks for the advice MitsuSnowBeast, I will definitely look into it.

Welcome dude. If you want a wing I would trade for someone with a wing already. Alot of people are looking for a wingless truck. Also where you from?

Welcome dude. If you want a wing I would trade for someone with a wing already. Alot of people are looking for a wingless truck. Also where you from?

I currently don't have a wing or anything, I'm looking to find one online or if someone on here would sell as well. I'm from Kalamazoo, Michigan.

I did see a red one for free on FB. I will see if I can find the info.

Cool, just let me know, JukEboX.

I currently don't have a wing or anything, I'm looking to find one online or if someone on here would sell as well. I'm from Kalamazoo, Michigan.

Sweet. Join our MI group http://www.lancernation.net/Connect.php

Michigan isn't an option on the site. [emoji24][emoji23]

Well I'll be! I will fix that when I get home :)

Anyone have any suggestions for a good exhaust? I'm not too fond of the stock exhaust.

Welcome to PL! Nice paint color.