WhiteHornet

The White Hornet

46 posts in this topic

Hey guys, figured i'd start one of these. My names Jimmy, i'm 20, and i live in upstate new york around the saratoga region. i have a very limited income so it's hard for me to do anything over the top so my goal is to have a nice simple build, don't want stock, but don't want a full blown race car. i drive a 2009 GTS in wicked white. i currently don't have too many pictures to upload but i plan on taking some soon. for now i'll leave you with the short list of thing's i've done and my future goals.

currently i have-

blacked out grille

typhoon intake

window visors

an evo plate mount

i am picking up an evo wing this weekend

and i'm waiting for my greddy rs to get to me. i pre ordered the new version.

future mods; honestly i'm all over the place with this. but i for sure want-

new wheels for spring to early fall

an evo x hood, not a fan of carbon fiber and really want OEM so i'll go through my dealer if i absolutely have to

and really thats it for my confirmed wants

do some white trim on the inside

things i may potentially do-

Evo cams

a new throttle body

header back exhaust

if i am able to purchase another vehicle i would consider doing a turbo build on my lancer

and of course a tune

that's really about it. i dont think thats too much. i'd like to keep the entire body white, no carbon fiber at all, with black trim and accents. if you guys have any ideas please shoot them my way. glad to be a part of this awesome community and i'll post some pictures here asap.

you guys are welcome to add me on social media i'm not really to private about it and i love to make friends so they are as follows

Facebook- Jimmy Nazarian

Twitter/Instagram- @j_nazzz

thanks everyone and sorry for this massive post i wasnt really sure how to do this so i totally winged it.

Welcome! Were you at the sgf hannaford the other night??

How do you like the typhoon? Could you feel a slight difference in higher rpm power?

very subtle difference but it's definitely there and great sound

Welcome! Were you at the sgf hannaford the other night??

i was not. i'm very rarely in that area.

Evo hood has been found and i will be taking a trip to pick it up soon hopefully

How much did you get the EVO hood for? I ordered my K&N typhoon intake system yesterday and they're saying it should come in Thursday or Friday [emoji16] the install was super easy right?

i was not. i'm very rarely in that area.

Darn. We should meet up sometime, I'm only 15 minutes from Saratoga

How much did you get the EVO hood for? I ordered my K&N typhoon intake system yesterday and they're saying it should come in Thursday or Friday [emoji16] the install was super easy right?

$350 and it looks almost new

Darn. We should meet up sometime, I'm only 15 minutes from Saratoga

yeah definitely. im going to lake George for the 4th

OEM Evo hood is on. it's currently black which doesn't look awful on the white but i do have plans to paint it in the future. next will be getting the wing painted and put on. i'll try my best to get some pictures up tonight.

IMG 20150530 180731

IMG 20150530 181333

IMG 20150711 182622917

IMG 20150711 182636122

IMG 20150711 182659700

next step is the evo wing which i think i'll get painted first and then my greddy should be here in early august. MIGHT do mud flaps if i can find the right ones. thatll be it for the year. next spring, new wheels.

Where did you find the hood at?

a guy put it up on facebook. only way you'll find an OEM one is to get one from someone who gets a new hood for their evo or RA. in good condition they're worth about 300-400. had to drive 3 hours to pick it up too. worth it.

Where did you find the hood at?

^^^^^

are you painting the hood or leaving it black?

are you painting the hood or leaving it black?

for now it'll stay black because i dont entirely hate it but i do plan to make it white eventually. just looking for a reasonable quote. dealer said 700 for hood and wing and i'd be without a car for 3 days. if i cant get any better than that it'll be a hot minute before they get painted. might install the wing soon as i think it would look pretty good. (it's also black)

for now it'll stay black because i dont entirely hate it but i do plan to make it white eventually. just looking for a reasonable quote. dealer said 700 for hood and wing and i'd be without a car for 3 days. if i cant get any better than that it'll be a hot minute before they get painted. might install the wing soon as i think it would look pretty good. (it's also black)

Its too bad the Buffalo connection wasn't found sooner, I spent last week out there and could have swapped, driven your hood out to have it painted and driven it back lol

Its too bad the Buffalo connection wasn't found sooner, I spent last week out there and could have swapped, driven your hood out to have it painted and driven it back lol

hopefully i find something similar soon and in the area. if not my girlfriend offered to pay for atleast half of it.

Rallyarmor flaps are in. i'll hopefully install this weekend. and my exhaust should be here early next week. pictures will be up after each installation

Post a pic of those flaps installed bro!

Post a pic of those flaps installed bro!

been super busy with work so i've been slacking haha. i have pictures on my insta though! @j_nazzz also some sound clips of the new exhaust