Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
WilliamG

My Plastidiping Fun.

11 posts in this topic

So for the past week and a half I was trying to find time to plastidip some parts of my car and I finally got time to go out and do it. Here are the results and some ugly masking pictures. For those of you who are debating whether to plastidip because you think you're going to mess it up, stop debating and just plasti dip away. It's so easy and it was fun (at least for me it was!). This was my first time plastidiping and I think I did a pretty damn good job.

Looks good man

A bit confused... is OP and second poster the same person?

Emblem turned out good. It's really hard to mess plastidip up, as the spray cures it fills in everything pretty evenly, tbh.

Yeah when I make a topic online it uses WilliamG but I can't upload pictures from my iPhone through safari so I use tapatalk but it has my name as coolsoccerdogs and won't let me change it

Looks good

And yeah - Tapatalk is fucked like that

Back with more fun filled plastidiping hoursf794aa1f1fbd18ea51bba0e6969fada5.jpgf3128701e1030014e2221840dc5d1ac8.jpge77ecd5db3ccc9d2c32ed565e32237e0.jpg

Do you guys think it's worth the time and money (those plastidip cans will add up doing wheels) if I were to plastidip my wheels that gold/bronze mixture color? Or should I save up money to buy a set of aftermarket wheels that color?

f4d3bb623dc524b48f9642940f3dcffd.jpg

The grill looks good in black, i just ended up getting the black grill with the vinyl strip. And its all about money my man, if ya got the money then i would get a set of good lookin wheels, if not then paint away lol

I honestly plastidipped my grill and front end and after

While said heck with it and just spray painted but you think would come off easily on your grill as it does everywhere else but it doesn't it's a pain! If I was you by the time you have rain and other weather and dirt and stuff the plastidip will need to be redone. It's a lot of money I know but I'd just save the money for new rims or if you like the ones you have now just save money to get them powder coated that's what I'm planning to do.

Why have them powder coated when you can just buy new wheels for a month or two more of saving money