manok

Manok's Lancer

26 posts in this topic

Hey,

I'm from Toronto and figured I'd post about my lancer. I bought my 2014 Lancer GT AWC new in Jan 14', I didn't do much for the first year but I started doing some stuff to it this year.

Some of the stuff I've done is

18" Advanti Racing Arashi, Black. Just got them Saturday

Front Grill + Emblem Black out
HID Headlights + Fog lights
Magnaflow axle-back exhaust
LED Interior lights + license place
Evo side plate
Takeda SRI
Black Calipers
OEM Window Visors

Black plastidip interior trim

I might be missing something but that's all I can remember for now.

Some photos.

AAR0M6Ol.jpg

9lxJTRxl.jpg

r1TcfBrl.jpg

rfQy1ZKl.jpg

rtbkmVvl.jpg

Wow that looks nice. If you want to go with the black out look you should plastidip your sidemarkers and your red reflectors on the back. I did mine the other day and this is what it looks like 5a35e479c66f81ad6c60d1da97b7446e.jpg3b8f2a30e8e76857ca1c8a93427881a2.jpg

Wow that looks nice. If you want to go with the black out look you should plastidip your sidemarkers and your red reflectors on the back. I did mine the other day and this is what it looks like

Thanks!

I'm planning on doing the side markers soon. My back reflectors actually have a vinyl over them that I put on. I might plastidip them at some point.

I need to plastidip my valve stems and tire weights, I should of asked them to use black for both but didn't think about it until after.

Is that head unit for your stereo stock with the trim you have?

Is that head unit for your stereo stock with the trim you have?

Yeah it's the stock head unit, actually part of the reason I went with it. Just doesn't have nav.

Welcome dude! Part of Ontario Lancer club?

I'm jealous of your stock headunit. Is that fosgate or whatever?

Welcome dude! Part of Ontario Lancer club?

Thanks! Haven't joined yet.

I'm jealous of your stock headunit. Is that fosgate or whatever?

Haha, yeah when I went to look at the car at the dealership I was actually surprised. I thought it was just going to be the normal headunit. Yeah it's the rockford fosgate one.

That's also the head unit for the non upgraded sound system.

My 2011 lancer doesn't have a fosgate headunit

Cool dude! I'm guessing you're Filipino? (Just because Manok is chicken in Tagalog [emoji16]) LOL. I'm from the GTA too, just picked up my ride a little more than a week ago.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cool dude! I'm guessing you're Filipino? (Just because Manok is chicken in Tagalog [emoji16]) LOL. I'm from the GTA too, just picked up my ride a little more than a week ago.

Thanks man! I'm not actually Filipino, I've just dated a few lately and made a couple trips to the Philippines. Are you planning on doing much to your car?

Thanks man! I'm not actually Filipino, I've just dated a few lately and made a couple trips to the Philippines. Are you planning on doing much to your car?

Oh nice! Well I have a Ralliart so I might be doing some Evo X mods on it.. I don't know yet, just aiming to build it up to 300WHP, that's the goal. I'm just reluctant because of warranty and also because they're phasing out the RA after this year so it'll be rare as it is, might be worth more bone stock in a couple years.

Oh nice! Well I have a Ralliart so I might be doing some Evo X mods on it.. I don't know yet, just aiming to build it up to 300WHP, that's the goal. I'm just reluctant because of warranty and also because they're phasing out the RA after this year so it'll be rare as it is, might be worth more bone stock in a couple years.

Oh, damn. Didn't actually know they were discontinuing the Ralliart. I think at some point I'm going to pick up an Evo X and use my current lancer as just my daily driver but I'm still deciding.

My 2011 lancer doesn't have a fosgate headunit

Didn't start til 14.

Awesome im from toronto too! It would of been dope if my first car was a ralliart but it being my first car i wouldnt want to go through all the "politics" so i just got a lancer and i love it.

Sent from my SM-T530NU using Tapatalk

Nice ride

You live near KC?

Thanks!

KC? Don't know what it is so not sure

Awesome im from toronto too! It would of been dope if my first car was a ralliart but it being my first car i wouldnt want to go through all the "politics" so i just got a lancer and i love it.

Sent from my SM-T530NU using Tapatalk

That was pretty much my thought too, plus I didn't want to pay the insurance premiums.

Thanks!

KC? Don't know what it is so not sure

KC is short for Kennedy Commons.

The parking lot you're parked at

I used to be there every Wednesday night for a huge car meet - until cops shut it down last month

looks swesome i was thinking of doing the same to my emblems i like the look on the black (murdered out is always sick) but i cant decide weather or not i want to dechrome it yet looks awesome on yours tho!

KC is short for Kennedy Commons.

The parking lot you're parked at

I used to be there every Wednesday night for a huge car meet - until cops shut it down last month

Oh, I should of made that connection haha I live around there but never been to a meet up

looks swesome i was thinking of doing the same to my emblems i like the look on the black (murdered out is always sick) but i cant decide weather or not i want to dechrome it yet looks awesome on yours tho!

Thanks! I say go for it haha I'm on my way to getting rid of all the chrome/silver everywhere

Plasti dipped more trim.. planning on getting rid of all the plastidip at some point and using the carbon fiber style vinyl. Also ordered a front strut bar, cleaned my car after these photos too..

NURpZbdl.jpg

IdTA3Ohl.jpg

e0570fOl.jpg

Well this project is over, I bought a 2013 Wicked White Evo MR just waiting to pick it up on Tuesday.