RedLancer

New Member From Arkansas

11 posts in this topic

I just traded my 2002 Subaru WRX wagon for a 2009 Lancer GTS. I'm not new to cars or forums, but this is my first Mitsubishi and my first time owning a FWD car (other than my first car - a Mercury Topaz). It doesn't have anything fun done to it yet other than debadging the trunk. I've always owned standards and my Lancer has the CVT transmission. So far I absolutely love it.

Thanks ahead of time for all of your patience - I'm sure I'll have lots of questions!

971b6eb561c13537ff835a79ef8c4c33.jpg

0a378f231b8380ec8b8f7fd39925c598.jpg

924aaae67a4a0d58e3a7e42333fe3419.jpg

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk

Welcome! Looks sharp

Welcome! What kind of plans are you thinking about to do to the car? Are those wheels white or silver? It's driving me crazy.

I haven't quite decided what my plans are. I think intake/exhaust upgrades are definitely in my near future. The rest will probably be suspension and cosmetic like sway bars, wheels, blacked out grille, and possibly a rear diffuser. I do a lot of driving, so I want to retain the comfort and gas mileage. I have a 6 speed Audi TT Quattro as my stiff, low, fast car. I just want to do enough to stand out a little. =]

Those wheels are silver - the sun was obnoxiously bright, that's why they look white. Lol.

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk

Suddenly, I like RED ! :laughing:

love it, got a red one myself too. didn't had a spoiler or sunroof. which make it so much better. but spoiler is taking care of

Welcome to the PL fam! :D

Welcome to Project Lancer. That rally red looks hot for sure. Can't wait to see what you do to it.

Welcome to PL, very nice and clean looking GTS.

@redlancer man i got the exact same car here in missouri. All debadged. I made the grille ln mine black. I hated the silver. The cvt is fun thats for sure

Sent from my Z792 using Tapatalk