Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
martingnz92

Gsp Coilovers For A 2013 Lancer Gt

6 posts in this topic

I know that suspension is not something one should cheap out on, but i want to get some info on a pair that might seem too good to be true. I saw some Godspeed coilovers on eBay(yeah i know but seems okay to go for certain things). I wanted to see if any one of you guys have ever tried them or have any reviews. Trying to get something affordable but if i must pay to play then its on.

I know that suspension is not something one should cheap out on, but i want to get some info on a pair that might seem too good to be true. I saw some Godspeed coilovers on eBay(yeah i know but seems okay to go for certain things). I wanted to see if any one of you guys have ever tried them or have any reviews. Trying to get something affordable but if i must pay to play then its on.

bump.

You end up getting these coils?

I would say that going with a trusted brand like Megan would be a better option although honestly i have never seen anyone with these coilovers to testify to there quality at all.

No I havent yet, and i second what you said, i think a much more experienced coil is better than a new one that no one has heard of or even used.

well i ended up getting godspeed coilovers after calling the company to inquire about the product. They were very thorough in explaining the quality of coil compared to other brands like Megan and they assured me that if there were any problems with the coilovers within a year they would send me a replacement pair.

Check out my progress thread below of them installed in my car for more information. So far theyve handled great and feel great compared to the lowering springs tho its only been 4 days lol

well i ended up getting godspeed coilovers after calling the company to inquire about the product. They were very thorough in explaining the quality of coil compared to other brands like Megan and they assured me that if there were any problems with the coilovers within a year they would send me a replacement pair.

Check out my progress thread below of them installed in my car for more information. So far theyve handled great and feel great compared to the lowering springs tho its only been 4 days lol

Well let me know how they work for you, im still saving up to getting my coilovers. If they work good for you i might pick a set for me.

On November 11, 2015 at 9:44 PM, Rob-4 said:

How are they working out I'm thinking of getting a set?