NULL

All Lighting Questions Here

146 posts in this topic

hey guys, one of my fengze hid's (8k) bulb is not working. where can i get one of those bulbs?

thanks.

hey guys, one of my fengze hid's (8k) bulb is not working. where can i get one of those bulbs? thanks.
Never heard of it bro. You should get AutoMoglow ones ;)

hey guys, one of my fengze hid's (8k) bulb is not working. where can i get one of those bulbs? thanks.
Never heard of it bro. You should get AutoMoglow ones ;)
my hid's are fengze, but the bulbs itself i dont know, but i can use any hid bulb with any hid's brand right?

oh and thanks and i already asked automoglow :)

Yup you can mix and match HID brands aslong as they are each 35 watt or 55 watt components. All conections for bulbs are the same for the AM HID kits for our cars.

Yup you can mix and match HID brands aslong as they are each 35 watt or 55 watt components. All conections for bulbs are the same for the AM HID kits for our cars.
great, thanks!

hey guys if i already have the hid's for my low beams and i just need the bulbs. do i have to order the 9006 bulbs size or the D2S/D2R bulbs??

thanks carter ;)
I didnt know you was talking about the bulb spec lol. I would of told you 9006 too lol. Good job Carter ;)B)

this helped me alot cuz i wanted 12k but now i think im getting 6k

if i get hid just for my fog do i still need relay harnesss?

if i get hid just for my fog do i still need relay harnesss?
Someone correct me if im wrong, but no you do not.

You don't necessarily NEED a standard relay harness for the fogs. However, it can be used as a safety precaution.

hey i got hid for my car like 6months ago and my right one stop working but sometimes to goes back on? any idea

sounds like a connection issue...you may want to check all the connections and if the problem presists then get a replacement ballast. do you have a bypass? without the bypass it could affect the life of the ballast

yeah i got a drl relay by pass on mine

sometimes i unlock my car with the auto starter or start it up it works but then other times it doesnt

was thinking of order a while new kit with the by pass all together and suggestion

Hey guys im about to order my HID from DDM do I need a rellay for both lows and fogs?

No, only for the headlight, no relay is needed for the fogs

so to change the topic a bit excuse if i'm in the wrong thread . . . so i been dying to get halo's and those whom i've asked pointed me towards AutoMo and they're out of stock and what not, i'd reeeealllllyyy love to know what is the next best thing? is there a diy of any kind that the average joe can manage? any help would be much appreciated. . .

so to change the topic a bit excuse if i'm in the wrong thread . . . so i been dying to get halo's and those whom i've asked pointed me towards AutoMo and they're out of stock and what not, i'd reeeealllllyyy love to know what is the next best thing? is there a diy of any kind that the average joe can manage? any help would be much appreciated. . .

You can always do a retrofit. You can put in HID projectors, like the OEM ones on the Touring package or Evo's. It requires some know how, but with enough reading, patience, and a buddy or two, it can be done.

If you still want Halo's/Angel Eyes, if you go to Youtube and search "How to Make Halo Headlight Rings" or something of the sort, you can get an easy guide on how to make some halos.

how do i change the front turn signals to white?

how do i change the front turn signals to white?

Option 1: LEDs, you will need a resistor to prevent fast blinking

Option 2: Colored burbs (will have blue tint in your housing)

I went with Option 1

can i just replace the amber bulb with a white one? and what about the DRLs. i want to get rid of the amber and replace it with white if possible

can i just replace the amber bulb with a white one? and what about the DRLs. i want to get rid of the amber and replace it with white if possible

There really isn't a true "white" filament based bulbs. I have replaced pretty much all bulbs to LED bulbs, including the DRL. If you have the factory projectors and have a seperate DRL, make sure you buy the right bulbs for that, the voltage is close to 16V for the factory DRL for my EVO, so I had to buy a bulb with a wider range of compatible voltages. I suggest you inquire one of the vendors on the site who specializes in lighting etc.

i just bought some blue leds for my city lights from ebay and they work fine but my drivers side led turned off and wont work but my passenger side works fine, i called and they send me a replacement but the same thing happened. it work for a minute then its dead. any suggestions?