Vlif

DRL SOS

9 posts in this topic

I had my HIDs connected to my ignition so when i turned the car on they would automatically turn on, the problem is, when my car turns over it flicks and sometimes 1 light will be on, or both will be off, and the only way i can turn them on is to either keep turning the car on and off till it works, or unplug the HIDs and plug them back in while the car is running, so i put it back to the way it was and now they flicker when the hand break is down, i know its a voltage issue, but i want to know which wire i would have to cut to completely disable my DRLs, I don't like them, and I don't want them, plus i hate blinding everyone coming at me mid day with my bright ass lights, how do i DISABLE the DRLs without all these harnesses and shagging around with wiring stuff up to the fuse box, I just want to know what wire or fuse it is and completely take it out.

You need to get a DRL harness or you can also disable it with ETACS decoder (more complicated) there is someone in this forum that sells the harness or eBay, just google it

On 11/9/2016 at 8:44 PM, chelecuche said:

You need to get a DRL harness or you can also disable it with ETACS decoder (more complicated) there is someone in this forum that sells the harness or eBay, just google it

where can i get a ETACS Decoder

And read, read, read, read those forums! Is not that hard but you really need to read and educate yourself before trying it

On 10/11/2016 at 6:14 PM, chelecuche said:

Can you help me out please, can you give me a link of wich harness would work, I have bougth 4 now and none of them worked for me...

Thx

32 minutes ago, ramorajr said:

Can you help me out please, can you give me a link of wich harness would work, I have bougth 4 now and none of them worked for me...

Thx

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2008-09-10-Lancer-HID-DRL-Bypass-w-9006-Relay-Harness-/170932772421?hash=item27cc631e45:m:mf7a0kmmr2hKIt4XjYuTZbw&vxp=mtr

These are made by one of our members here @jRox . They should give you no problems, if you follow the instructions. Good luck!

On 4/4/2017 at 5:22 PM, joemik1005 said:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2008-09-10-Lancer-HID-DRL-Bypass-w-9006-Relay-Harness-/170932772421?hash=item27cc631e45:m:mf7a0kmmr2hKIt4XjYuTZbw&vxp=mtr

These are made by one of our members here @jRox . They should give you no problems, if you follow the instructions. Good luck!

Thanks for the referral! B)