hngdzzl

Duraflex M Power Rear Diffuser

20 posts in this topic

I bought one of those for my sportback, looks like I am going to have to cut into my bumper to make it fit but just not yet done it. I bought it last summer so I am hoping in the next few months, it will be put on.

looking forward for comments as I also have plans having those M power. From the video, it looks like there are some gaps from the duraflex to the stock rear bumper.

I picked up one of these but the diffuser is so poorly manufactured. I know there will be fitment issues. One part of entire top edge is uneven.

29 minutes ago, hngdzzl said:

I picked up one of these but the diffuser is so poorly manufactured. I know there will be fitment issues. One part of entire top edge is uneven.

just like in the video right? I guess with duraflex, you really need to do some sanding and touch up. was it really very far off?

6 minutes ago, gstacruz777 said:

just like in the video right? I guess with duraflex, you really need to do some sanding and touch up. was it really very far off?

http://imgur.com/a/NRT99

Here's some pictures of what I mean by uneven. This is out of the box, I didn't even touch it. Just looks poorly manufactured.

1 hour ago, hngdzzl said:

Here's some pictures of what I mean by uneven. This is out of the box, I didn't even touch it. Just looks poorly manufactured.

I think that's something you need to contact the seller man. I was thinking about minor rough flaws but that's something very way off. What I've heard from duraflex is  that you need to expect a little sanding to better fit but looking at the picture, it seemed that it was a factory defect. That's just me though.

15 hours ago, gstacruz777 said:

I think that's something you need to contact the seller man. I was thinking about minor rough flaws but that's something very way off. What I've heard from duraflex is  that you need to expect a little sanding to better fit but looking at the picture, it seemed that it was a factory defect. That's just me though.

I already got refunded. But now I don't trust duraflex enough to order another one. 

2 hours ago, hngdzzl said:

I already got refunded. But now I don't trust duraflex enough to order another one. 

That's good. I hope that autocityimports one is good. Post an update man! Good luck

man i just ordered mine a week ago, and i'm importing it to the Netherlands. So i hope it will be workable :huh::wacko:

2 hours ago, Remko_S said:

man i just ordered mine a week ago, and i'm importing it to the Netherlands. So i hope it will be workable :huh::wacko:

post some pics man! good luck

On 07/02/2017 at 8:48 PM, hngdzzl said:

Jesus, mine wasn't that bad. When I held it up against my bumper, there were gaps in the diffuser curve.

Well it's fiberglass it usually is sold not a 100%finished you should see the fiberglass products i get from rainbow pen ... horrible to say the least his metal and plastic products have a perfect fit usually but his fiberglass come in horribly done

On 12/02/2017 at 6:37 AM, the_prodigy said:

Well it's fiberglass it usually is sold not a 100%finished you should see the fiberglass products i get from rainbow pen ... horrible to say the least his metal and plastic products have a perfect fit usually but his fiberglass come in horribly done

You mentioned rainbow pen..how much shipping did it cost you?

Well so far for canada it's always been about 1.5 x the products price

I wouldn't trust Rainbow Pen. They make money on the shipping because it's actually cheaper than they're charging. If you want some parts, take a look at RHD Japan and the Lancers are called Galant Fortis's.

6 hours ago, MissLeighMcKay said:

I wouldn't trust Rainbow Pen. They make money on the shipping because it's actually cheaper than they're charging. If you want some parts, take a look at RHD Japan and the Lancers are called Galant Fortis's.

Thanks for the tip!

On 16/02/2017 at 11:00 PM, gstacruz777 said:

Thanks for the tip!

No problem. I know I would want to be warned about a company if they're pretty crap.

if you guys have any questions or any issues with any of our parts please pm me so i can help thanks!