Gekan

GT Concept kit questions

4 posts in this topic

I was thinking of ordering the GT concept kit for my lancer but had a few questions. 1. Where is a good place to order from? Carid seems to have it the cheapest at about $600 for the 4-piece kit. 2. Which front licence plate bracket has the best fitment the oem evo one or the ebay one for base lancers.  And 3. I'm planing to get my car a custom wrap, so should A. wait till i have the funds to get the kit, have it put on, and wrapped at the same time or B. get the kit, have it put on, painted(or keep it non-painted?), then wrapped when i get the funds. Any thoughts guys?

I would get the kit and get wrapped pretty much all at once, I used to be okay with making small mods here and there but by now I'd rather mod in batches - as long as the car is out for kit fitment might as well get it wrapped, you know?  I've ordered with CarID a couple of times now, they are quite helpful and if you chat with a sales rep they can usually get some discounts, also see if they have forum discounts.  Also send a message to @Extreme Dimensions about what you're looking for, they have tax return season sales and forum discounts for PL members, so that could also help.  Be sure to check on shipping too, CarID may end up cheaper as Extreme Dimensions is located in Cali.  Not sure about the plate bracket, especially with an aftermarket kit

Alright thanks for the input. Now its just saving all the money. I know some people have the kit though idk how many have it on this forum so I really wanted to know about the bracket. Looks like Ill be the one to experiment with that then.

i can get you the best deal and if you have any questions let me know!