Syhackett

First Mitsubishi

6 posts in this topic

Hi All

Thought i would pop in and say Hi...

I'm based in Wiltshire in the UK and I have recently purchased my first Mitsubishi, its a 2010 Lancer Sportback 2.0 Di-D GS2

So far it seams like a great motor however i'm having some issues getting the Bluetooth to work (When pressing the voice button or pickup/hang up buttons nothing happens so i am unable to pair my phone, I have checked on the VIN number and the car shows as GTS so i believe it should have the unit installed - i'm going to drop the glove box later and visually check the unit but if anyone has any other suggestion please let me know

Thanks

Sy

Welcome to PL! Post some pics of your ride.  Hopefully you can get the Bluetooth figured out

I believe the microphone is in the roof with front passenger cabin lights, I'm not sure where the module for the Bluetooth is fitted, but if you are struggling I may be able to find out.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

the unit itself is behind the glovebox but before touching that i'd check the radio wiring are some wires cut? are you the first owner of the vehicule? if not i'd check the wiring

The Bluetooth controls on the steering wheel are easy to pop off - under a plastic cover that prices off you should be able to see the connector to give a visual inspection on that end too and test for continuity in the harness