gstacruz777

RA hood and Ezlip

16 posts in this topic

Just did a couple of exterior mods to my Lancer. a while back, I purchased a RA hood without the scoop and the vents that's why it took me a while to look for a set that was not crazy expensive. I managed to get a set from ebay and dipped the scoop to black since the color was the wicked white one. The hood was pretty much a direct bolt on to my 2016 Lancer. I cant imagine how light weight it is. So for those who usually ask why replace the hood where in fact my engine is a NA one, I'd say I am after the weight reduction..and hey! it's my money! lol.. I also got an ezlip and installed it and I am satisfied with the results. Now, I am having a hard time selecting for which type of wheels that will look decent and not break the bank. Good luck to me.

Lancer.jpg

Lancer2.jpg

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Great looks and pictures. What do you do with all the water that gets down in the engine bay?

Is this a problem?:unsure:

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

oh man! That hood+bumper+lip combo look freaking dope! Job well done

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2017-04-14 at 5:46 PM, peregrine said:

Great looks and pictures. What do you do with all the water that gets down in the engine bay?

Is this a problem?:unsure:

Tbh, drove in highways when it was raining, did pressure washes already without avoiding the hood, the amouny of water that enters the scoop is very very minimal.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2017-04-15 at 2:40 PM, fastcar123 said:

oh man! That hood+bumper+lip combo look freaking dope! Job well done

Thanks man!👍🏼👍🏼

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Looks good! Keep it up

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, MINE said:

Looks good! Keep it up

Thanks man!

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/13/2017 at 4:10 PM, gstacruz777 said:

Just did a couple of exterior mods to my Lancer. a while back, I purchased a RA hood without the scoop and the vents that's why it took me a while to look for a set that was not crazy expensive. I managed to get a set from ebay and dipped the scoop to black since the color was the wicked white one. The hood was pretty much a direct bolt on to my 2016 Lancer. I cant imagine how light weight it is. So for those who usually ask why replace the hood where in fact my engine is a NA one, I'd say I am after the weight reduction..and hey! it's my money! lol.. I also got an ezlip and installed it and I am satisfied with the results. Now, I am having a hard time selecting for which type of wheels that will look decent and not break the bank. Good luck to me.

Lancer.jpg

Lancer2.jpg

You made the facelift look beautiful. Good job and good luck on your build!

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, martingnz92 said:

You made the facelift look beautiful. Good job and good luck on your build!

Thanks man! I like the term face lift since the 16 Lancers came with a very different face comparing to the rest.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, gstacruz777 said:

Thanks man! I like the term face lift since the 16 Lancers came with a very different face comparing to the rest.

Yes! I honestly had not seen someone do what you did with it, the whole hood/lip combo just makes it looking amazing.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Never liked the 2016 front bumpers until seeing it with that hood :SHOCKED:

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2017-4-21 at 11:04 AM, AnotherLancerGuy said:

Never liked the 2016 front bumpers until seeing it with that hood :SHOCKED:

:D

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Love the hood bro! Great mod and weight savings. Nice works on the blackout for the front fascia. I like the different front yours has

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, stormtrooper said:

Love the hood bro! Great mod and weight savings. Nice works on the blackout for the front fascia. I like the different front yours has

Thanks bro!

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I agree, I saw another 2016+ recently and was really put off by that rounded change on the front, but this looks great, very classy!

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 15/07/2017 at 9:06 PM, 8trix said:

I agree, I saw another 2016+ recently and was really put off by that rounded change on the front, but this looks great, very classy!

Thanks!

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now