ArcAngel91

Show Em Off

46 posts in this topic

Hi guys, Just wondering if anybody can let me know what is the difference between Borla axle back exhaust (11782) and S-Type Axle-Back!!

42 minutes ago, Enrique_01 said:

Hi guys, Just wondering if anybody can let me know what is the difference between Borla axle back exhaust (11782) and S-Type Axle-Back!!

42 minutes ago, Enrique_01 said:

My bad. Something went wrong when I quoted your query. S-Type is a category of Borla which is a part of variety of sound levels. On their website, they stated that they have the ATAK, S-type and Touring system where customers can select according to sound level. ATAK is the highest available decibel.

19 hours ago, Mohd Fazlin said:

IMAG0429_1.jpg

Nice front bumper.

Just got new rims (had other 18s but didn't like them as much), Evo style spoiler is in the mail! It's lowered like 1.25" front and 1" rear, with 17x8 +38 offset and 235/40/17. Painted the interior trim burgundy, little classier than the racing red I think.

motegi2.jpg

motegi3.jpg

red-interior.jpg

red-interior2.jpg

1 hour ago, 8trix said:

Just got new rims (had other 18s but didn't like them as much), Evo style spoiler is in the mail! It's lowered like 1.25" front and 1" rear, with 17x8 +38 offset and 235/40/17. Painted the interior trim burgundy, little classier than the racing red I think.

motegi2.jpg

motegi3.jpg

red-interior.jpg

red-interior2.jpg

Evening,

Looking clean. 

12 hours ago, Sepelio said:

Evening,

Looking clean. 

Thanks! Trying to stay classy San Diego!

51013809_wide-4859aa0e439436723c8a70907768b1bc1f4daa83-s900-c85.jpg

On 7/16/2017 at 10:02 AM, 8trix said:

motegi2.jpg

motegi3.jpg

red-interior.jpg

red-interior2.jpg

mine is also 17x8jj ET38 wrapped with 245/45r17

IMAG0379_2[1].jpg

20 minutes ago, Mohd Fazlin said:

IMAG0428_1[1].jpg

That sexy bumper. 

37 minutes ago, Mohd Fazlin said:

IMAG0428_1[1].jpg

Forgive me for not knowing this earlier, but I just realized that this is a sexy re-brand of a Lancer! The Malaysian "Proton Inspira" is basically a lancer but it looks like it comes stock with those bumpers? You added the lip though right? Anything else that you know of that's different from other markets?

14 minutes ago, 8trix said:

Forgive me for not knowing this earlier, but I just realized that this is a sexy re-brand of a Lancer! The Malaysian "Proton Inspira" is basically a lancer but it looks like it comes stock with those bumpers? You added the lip though right? Anything else that you know of that's different from other markets?

Yes bro. Mine is an Inspira. Those are stock bodykits. I just added the splitter/lip to the front bumper. Others like engine cover, airbag cover, all remain stock Inspira. The differences between Inspira and Lancer are the bodykits, the windscreen (made by local vendors with proton logo), the door trims also made by local vendors, and some other interior finishing, the wiring (except for 2010-2012 models which are 100% Mitsubishi, mine is 2013 so Proton had reduced some features like no wiring for headlamp levelling). For suspension, proton gave us softer coils and dampers, and smaller diameter rear anti roll bar/sway bar (16mm, but I had replaced with Ultra Racing rear 23mm and front 25mm). 

IMAG0428_1[1].jpg

Morning,

Is your transmission on the left or the right? Seems like right hand steering may get better weight distribution.

Mind snapping a shot of the engine bay close up?

Sincerely,

Sepelio

3 hours ago, Sepelio said:

IMAG0428_1[1].jpg

Morning,

Is your transmission on the left or the right? Seems like right hand steering may get better weight distribution.

Mind snapping a shot of the engine bay close up?

Sincerely,

Sepelio

The engine layout is same like LHD. 

32 minutes ago, Mohd Fazlin said:

The engine layout is same like LHD. 

Morning,

Thanks for the update. Man that sexy bumper. Do they make aftermarket bumpers in your country? You know of any links?

25 minutes ago, Sepelio said:

Morning,

Thanks for the update. Man that sexy bumper. Do they make aftermarket bumpers in your country? You know of any links?

U may order from siang poh lim (rainbow pen) or u may join our FB group https://www.facebook.com/groups/LancerInspiraMarketplace/

One of the member https://www.facebook.com/FaizukaFuizu sells them. If I'm not mistaken he does ship overseas. 

I had to come back and post with the spoiler on, since it makes such a big difference. It's an eBay evo style spoiler, I spent $175 to have it come already painted the factory Labrador Black Pearl, just had to drill holes in the trunk and install it:

rear-spoiler.jpg

front-spoiler.jpg

I just bought this 2006 Mazdaspeed 6 next to it, so the lancer will probably stay the way it is now, slow but sexy :)

speed6-lancer.jpg

14 hours ago, 8trix said:

I had to come back and post with the spoiler on, since it makes such a big difference. It's an eBay evo style spoiler, I spent $175 to have it come already painted the factory Labrador Black Pearl, just had to drill holes in the trunk and install it:

rear-spoiler.jpg

front-spoiler.jpg

I just bought this 2006 Mazdaspeed 6 next to it, so the lancer will probably stay the way it is now, slow but sexy :)

speed6-lancer.jpg

nice and clean!