Hector Miranda

Lancer gt exhaust setup

7 posts in this topic

Hi guys my name's Hector and I'm new here! I wanted to ask how the 2012 gt pipes are setup. I heard that it goes straight middle then connects to muffler, or is it the same as 2013+ where it the pipes runs on the driver side? And would this muffler work for me ignore the red.

Btw my car is in the shop so I can't check 

received_1880725532253312.jpeg

As to your first question I'm not 100% on, but as to your second I have an answer. Unless you feel like making another little hole in your bumper that exhaust won't fit properly  

I have a bumper diffuser wich has 4 opening so that's fine I'll have to bend the pipes a little for it to fit the bumper but that's okay I'm just worried it won't fit to my pipes. So in conclusion this will fit my pipes right without no reagasment accept for the diffuser  ?

received_1880403922285473.jpeg

Ok if the exhaust says its for an evo x or compatible for the evo you shouldn't have an issue, but you'd need hangers for the other side.

Ok cool I can do that one more question what about this one?

received_1880391298953402.jpeg

It should but again since yours is the GT model it came with a single exhaust, you are going to need hangers for the other side.

Amazing thank you so much for the insight!!! practicly if its made for evo it can fit my gt just need hangers and a 2nd hole. Thx!