Sepelio

Sepelio - 2017 Lancer ES 5spd

3 posts in this topic

Hello,

It's a pleasure to meet all of you. I just rebought my second Lancer. First Lancer was a 2014 Lancer ES 5spd. I've never owned a car before always ways mud rallying Toyota's (85 20R & 94 V6).

I ripped on Naomi to hard and she needed a motor after 49k. Mitsubishi covered me on a new engine due to worn tappets. During that time I was using K&N oil filters, in which time they underwent a recall. I don't think I was to blame but I can drop and romp a clutch pretty good. :)

Anyways I got a new baby. Pictures will be coming soon. Just wanted to stop by and introduce myself. :)

Sincerely,

Sepelio

IMG_0304_zpslbc6zxle.jpgIMG_0303_zps3vzg3hbq.jpgIMG_0305_zpsezt3oul8.jpg

Hello,

Hope everyone is well. This is my new baby. Sepelio is his name. I really wanted the last year they were going to make the Lancer outside the Asia market.

I was going to go for the black version but, the diamond white pearl really popped to me. I like how it rests with a more blue pearlescent offset than most of the white pearls I see with the orange pearlescent offset. With the updated face I was pulled to a better offset of colors than what the black was providing (plastic housing for running lights & fog lights).

Should be able to acquire a RA Intake duct from a dealership in the next few weeks. Might go drop-in Works or K&N air filter with a foam prefilter so help reduce the poor filtration that the K&N gauze can attribute too. Anyone have info on the performance of the Works Drop-in? 

Looking into wheels here soon. Already know a lot of the options cause I previously owned a Lancer but couldn't pull myself away from steelies. :) Really Like a set of Advan's I seen, can't recall their name right now. Might keep it all JDM expect the lowering springs which will probably be H&R's.

Enough chitchat for now though. Ttys. :)

Sincerely,

Sepelio

Welcome to PL!