17GTS

Isc coilovers?

4 posts in this topic

19 hours ago, 17GTS said:

I saw these ISC coilovers online

https://www.carid.com/isc-suspension/street-sport-series-n1-coilover-mpn-m021-s.html?singleid=563251490&url=81122524

Has anyone bought these? Are they good bang for buck? I'm not going to be at the track every weekend but I still want something good. 

Try checking the price for Tein street basis, I think they are much cheaper. I suggest if you get some coilovers, also get the  sleeves to protect the dampening mechanism from salt and harsh winters.

Image result for isc sleeves

You're right they're much cheaper.  But what am I sacrificing? Life? Adjustability? And which years are interchangeable with the 17s?

Thanks

4 hours ago, 17GTS said:

You're right they're much cheaper.  But what am I sacrificing? Life? Adjustability? And which years are interchangeable with the 17s?

Thanks

Lol. Not Life definitely. I've known people who had teins on them and pretty much they're still alive right now. Not unless it's the lifespan of a coilover tou are talking about.  When it comes to coilovers, here are the reputable names: BC coilovers, Truharts, Teins, Megan racing. Some people may have their own perception about what brand they want.  Pretty much any 08+ will work since the platform have not changed. You can always doyble check with the seller.