2FRSH

Wicked White Lancer ES 2012

5 posts in this topic

Sup everyone,

Got my Lancer used in 2014 with 24k, now its 2017 with 80K and no real mods. Only thing that has been added to the car has been an upgrade to the GTS Rims with 225/45/18s, a rhino roof rack and Tein Coilovers. Besides that, just looking around for parts, groups, ideas and such. I would inset a pic of my ride but it doesn't let me.

Peace,

Darwin

Welcome to PL!

A great way to post pics is through photobucket or flickr, you can make a free account and when you paste the share link into a post they automatically display the image in a nice scale.

Lots of good ideas floating around here.  Anything in particular you want to do next?

On 10/25/2017 at 7:57 PM, MINE said:

Welcome to PL!

A great way to post pics is through photobucket or flickr, you can make a free account and when you paste the share link into a post they automatically display the image in a nice scale.

Lots of good ideas floating around here.  Anything in particular you want to do next?

Right now Im trying to find the stock suspension since one of my Tein popped on the rear strut, so I do not want to be immobile since I use the car to get around everywhere in Miami.

I just got off the phone with Megan Racing and I'm getting a hell of a deal of their Street Coilvers and now the car will run proper.

Right on! Lucky that you can go low without having to worry about snow and ice

20170515_224017_zpsrhdyqvai.jpg

20171005_090725_zpse19bbb3d.jpg