Dustin Chau

Tsudo N1 vs. SRS Axleback exhaust

9 posts in this topic

I have the Injen SES and it has a deep tone without being raspy. Very minimal drone is heard in the cabin on highways.

I am running the SR*S on my GTS Sportback. It has a nice deep sound. It's also not raspy at all. I will get some nice pop when down shifting to 2nd at a stop sign. There is no drone on the highway at all with this. I am so happy with this exhaust. 

6 hours ago, Megalodon said:

I am running the SR*S on my GTS Sportback. It has a nice deep sound. It's also not raspy at all. I will get some nice pop when down shifting to 2nd at a stop sign. There is no drone on the highway at all with this. I am so happy with this exhaust. 

Do you know if I can just get a muffler delete and put on a universal muffler such as the GReddy Revolution Universal Muffler, 2.5? 

Here is a link to the muffler!

https://shopgreddy-com.myshopify.com/collections/revolution-rs-exhaust/products/11001125

2 hours ago, Dustin Chau said:

Do you know if I can just get a muffler delete and put on a universal muffler such as the GReddy Revolution Universal Muffler, 2.5? 

Here is a link to the muffler!

https://shopgreddy-com.myshopify.com/collections/revolution-rs-exhaust/products/11001125

If I remember correctly we run 2.25" piping stock.  May be mistaken on that though.  But yes, you can do this, you just need to make sure it will fit and mount the way you want it, cut out the old muffler, and weld in the new one.  You may also need to trim the bumper to fit the tip properly depending on your setup

7 hours ago, MINE said:

If I remember correctly we run 2.25" piping stock.  May be mistaken on that though.  But yes, you can do this, you just need to make sure it will fit and mount the way you want it, cut out the old muffler, and weld in the new one.  You may also need to trim the bumper to fit the tip properly depending on your setup

Do you think the muffler delete will sound as aggressive as an axle-back?

It will sound about the same, Not worth the extra custom work in my opinion. Most important is fitment with hangers.