Oddball

New Member from WA State

4 posts in this topic

Greetings all new member from the Evergreen State, got a 2017 Lancer ES Silver 5 speed manual, But I feel like there isn't many parts out there yet so im hoping members on here can help me with some info. I don't want to go tooo crazy with my car but a little sumthin sumthin aint too bad to have.

Welcome!  As for the 2015+ aftermarket, it seems that most items from 08-14 should still work, with a couple of exceptions.  Post some pics of your ride and happy modding!

15 hours ago, Oddball said:

Greetings all new member from the Evergreen State, got a 2017 Lancer ES Silver 5 speed manual, But I feel like there isn't many parts out there yet so im hoping members on here can help me with some info. I don't want to go tooo crazy with my car but a little sumthin sumthin aint too bad to have.

Hello there and Welcome. I have a facelift lancer (2016). Majority of all parts are applicable except for a slight change with the MAF sensor mount. Some 2015 models already have the newer version (diamond shaped) versus the square shaped mount. That is one thing you need to consider if you are planning to change your intake. As far as everything, any 08+ models of lancer can fit to ours. Feel free to ask some questions and I will gladly help you as far as my knowledge goes. We also have a specific FB group page that is for the Facelift Lancers only (2016+), that's where all facelift lancer owners interact. Happy modding!

Sweet thank you its been a pain looking for stuff. I shall look at the FB group thank you