Built_diamonds

New member going to turbo the 4b12

3 posts in this topic

Hey all I just joined after spending hours doing research and reading up on all your turbo builds, I plan to get everything from a ralliart to bolt on my 2009 Lancer gts so far my parts to obtain are as follows

turbo and intercooler w/factory piping

intake and exhaust manifolds

short ram intake

blow off valve and wastegate

fuel pump and injectors

I already have a yellow top optimo battery which I will be relocating to the passenger side behinds the rear wheel well and have a few options around Massachusetts for tuning always looking for pointers so if anybody has some tips I’d love to hear thanks!

Welcome to PL!

Sounds like a fun build! Please start a build thread and post pictures, tell us how it goes, any snags you find and solve, where you tune.  We have some great info already but another well-documented turbo build is always welcome!

On 31/01/2018 at 5:46 PM, Built_diamonds said:

Hey all I just joined after spending hours doing research and reading up on all your turbo builds, I plan to get everything from a ralliart to bolt on my 2009 Lancer gts so far my parts to obtain are as follows

turbo and intercooler w/factory piping

intake and exhaust manifolds

short ram intake

blow off valve and wastegate

fuel pump and injectors

I already have a yellow top optimo battery which I will be relocating to the passenger side behinds the rear wheel well and have a few options around Massachusetts for tuning always looking for pointers so if anybody has some tips I’d love to hear thanks!

Just a question, why short ram though?