NULL

Lancer Did You Knows !

263 posts in this topic

Our Lancers have many features which might not be that important but still is a feature we have So i'll list what I know.. then maybe you guys can add on.

1) You can use the D-paddle without moving the gear stick. and turn it off by holding the right paddle for >1sec

2) Push the signal stick up but not until it click, it will blink for 3 times then auto off. (for switching lanes).

3) Your wiper can turn and wipe faster when above 60km/h. And at the same time the radio volume is automatically increased.

4) Our lancers can do a wheel spin if you rev it up to 5k rpm and shift from N to D.

5) Turn off your engine, and you can still wind down or up the window.. good feature if u always drive with window down.

6) Our Lancers are a real head turner.. doesn't matter from what angle your looking at it from B) .

Maybe this should be Pinned. B)

dubbel click key for closing windows when park

dubbel click key open for opening the front windows

:-p

no to number 4

yea u can't spin the wheels like that. Once u put in in d the rpms drop LOL. And as far as the double click open for the windows.... That don't seem to work either

Love the window feature discovered that the first week i had it. I tend to drive with the windows down i like fresh air so that feature is actually important to me. I didnt know about the blinker though i will have to try that out.

the wheel spin works perfectly well..... with stick shift.

the double click to open windows? is that with a fast key?

7) In the center console lid, you can store travel pack sized tissues. (my mom and girl both that love that haha)

are you sure? mayb its just a GTS thing cause i have an ES Sport w/ fast key and i always have my windows open and i always double click to lock my car and the windows have never gone up

8) the power outlet in the armrest stays on when the engine is off, but the cig lighter turns off with the engine off.

number 5 works as long as no one opens the door. It will turn that feature off.

number 4 would probably kill your transmission, but I gotta try that window thing..

(9) Are lancers looks mean but are slow :\

yes if i click twice for unlucking my car and hold down the bottom my front windows open.

I gatta try the window one

You sure bout the windows? Doesnt seem to work for me. Maybe its a european thing.

number 4 would probably kill your transmission, but I gotta try that window thing..
+1 I will never do that to my CVT transmission

im gonna have to agree with number 6.. but like flow said too bad theyre slow. :'(

i will try to make a movie off it lol

yeah i tried the window thing and nothing....

what zero is saying in 5 is that when you turn the car off and you are still in it, the windows still work but once you open any door it is disengaged. i dont think it has anything to do with the key.

what zero is saying in 5 is that when you turn the car off and you are still in it, the windows still work but once you open any door it is disengaged. i dont think it has anything to do with the key.
yeah i got that, but then another guy said that if you double click on the remote the windows can go up and down

Marshallstan

another lancer did you kno.... jackie chan likes lancers (evos)

another lancer did you kno.... jackie chan likes lancers (evos)
This thread is only about 08-09 Lancer Did you knows. Misc. stuff about our rides.

Stay On Topic.