NULL

Lancer Did You Knows !

266 posts in this topic

i didn't know you could change that

You sure bout the windows? Doesnt seem to work for me. Maybe its a european thing.

if you have the standard stereo and not the mmcs (screen then double click will work the electric mirrors! handy if you park on the street or if you just want to tuck the car in for the night.... Awwww :-)

Our lancer has 2 stage deployment airbags - and there are sensors that determine weight of passenger and position of seat to determine type of deployment required in emergency.

in fact there are so many airbags in a lancer, that in the event of a crash you will enter a bouncy castle mode which will make everything fun and prevent the risk of shock/whiplash and even injury (providing you take your shoes off first!!!)

Did you know when,you stand next to,your lancer at a coffe shop or similar your garunteed,atleast one erson will come,up and ask,if,its turbo,charged even,if,you own a es

hehehe...that was nice to hear....hope it will happen to me as well...Lol

If you give,the,windshield washer,a,good tap t shoots 3 consecutive shots,of,fluid

I did that, but how do I select? Lol. I'm at the menu, I just domt know what to do from there

have you tried it ?

turn the key to the ACC position but dont start

Push INFO button until screen says settings, Press and hold INFO button to select

Press the INFO button to highlight the "<- ->" then press and hold to change.

This information can also be found in the owners manual

wow i didnt know this thats freaking awesome!

On the sportback, if you have the front wipers on (rear off) and put reverse, the rear wiper turns on automatically.

have you tried it ?

wow i didnt know this thats freaking awesome!

Yup! I did it to my old Lancer and I'm thinking about doing it again to my Evo lol

did you know...that everytime you spending the money to your car ...your car is getting pretty ..but your wife is getting ugly...co'z shes always mad at you...hehehe

If there's something obstructing the window as it goes up it will automatically go back down

If there's something obstructing the window as it goes up it will automatically go back down

If this happens too many times in a row because your friend is being stupid the window will actually stop moving entirely until the car is restarted or the window is not touched for a few minutes.

another lancer did you kno.... jackie chan likes lancers (evos)This thread is only about 08-09 Lancer Did you knows. Misc. stuff about our rides.

Stay On Topic.

OMG haha

Didnt go through all of the thread.. but If you triple pull the washer fluid lever fast it does an automatic crazy windshield car wash! Either that or my car is broken.

If you tap the windshield wiper up it does one wipe slowly, but if you hold it.. turbo wipes..

Fancy wipers we got..

Did you know for every 5 times someone asks "is that your evo?" about your lancer SE you gain 1/8hp at the crank? I'm up to almost a half hp.