NULL

Lancer Did You Knows !

266 posts in this topic

o yea my bad
Its cool. We just want to keep things organized.

another lancer did you kno.... jackie chan likes lancers (evos)
This thread is only about 08-09 Lancer Did you knows. Misc. stuff about our rides.

Stay On Topic.

are you kidding me Zero?

if that is fact, then i would very much consider that a misc. fact in relevance of our lancers.

no need to be so tight.

another lancer did you kno.... jackie chan likes lancers (evos)
This thread is only about 08-09 Lancer Did you knows. Misc. stuff about our rides.

Stay On Topic.

are you kidding me Zero?

if that is fact, then i would very much consider that a misc. fact in relevance of our lancers.

no need to be so tight.

Im not being tight. I have no intentions either. The thread is about 08-09 Lancers. It will help newbies out. And other members that dont know certain features the 08-09 Lancers come with. Check the first post of this thread. No reason for PL to be unorganized like other forums. Plus its a pinned thread. PM me if anything.

-Zero Cool-

Calm down guys. ZERO AKA Joey posted this and it is a wonderful addition to project lancer. It is ment to inform, and it is pinned bc its a great topic. He did his part by saying stay on topic. So if there are any issues please use the PM system.

Thank you

what zero is saying in 5 is that when you turn the car off and you are still in it, the windows still work but once you open any door it is disengaged. i dont think it has anything to do with the key.
yeah i got that, but then another guy said that if you double click on the remote the windows can go up and down

Marshallstan

dubbel click key for closing windows when park

dubbel click key open for opening the front windows

:-p

then it must be a fast key thing, thats a cool feature to have...DYK #7 lol

Pressing "set" and "navi" and holding it for some seconds pops up a hidden menu.

Heres another one. When you hop in your car with all the doors shut, then you lock your car by pressing the lock switch on key, when you start your car, your horn will tirgger like alarm, and you wont be able to start your car?

yea i didnt read anything on page 2 so if its a repeat sorry! When its around like 30ish degrees out while your driving a screen will pop up on your dash where it shows your gas, miles .....it will say warning roads might be icey i thought it was alil cool like damn these cars wanna protect us lol (l)

yea i didnt read anything on page 2 so if its a repeat sorry! When its around like 30ish degrees out while your driving a screen will pop up on your dash where it shows your gas, miles .....it will say warning roads might be icey i thought it was alil cool like damn these cars wanna protect us lol (l)
hahahaha thats awsome. well i didnt have my car in the winter but i def wana see that

That just happened to me when I drove in to work 2 days ago. I was so tired and it scared the sh*t out of me.

i believe it says it when its 37 degrees out

Dont think this one was mentioned. If you have the fast key feature and you touch your handle to unlock the door if you dont open the door in about 10 secs the car will lock its self again.

while taking a call using the bluetooth phone in car, you can hit the speech button and say "mute" if you need to mute the call for any reason. not sure if the people on the other end hear you say mute or not, but meh.

1.A simple nudge on the turn signal ( no need to hear the click) just simple light nudge will give you 3 blink blink blink of the signal light. Is good if you want to change lanes and so you dont have to push the level all the way to on or hold the lever when you want to change lanes.

2.When you switch off your car, the cabin light turns on, but its not as bright, after you open the car door, it gets brighter.

This isn't necessarily a feature but a handy thing to know...

You can fit 10' PVC pipe in your car if you put the back seats down.

that opening the windows with the remote thing doesnt work at all...

there must be sumthin wrong with ur car...lol

dunno bro ask your dealer mine works fine.

1. if you leave the doors open or leave the interior lights on for more than 30 mins - it will shut off automatically - it will reactivate if you open/close door or turn the key to acc/on.

2. the window power (30secs) explained earlier is deactivated if either of the front doors is opened (not just driver side)

- which may explain why it didnt work for some when tested...

This isn't necessarily a feature but a handy thing to know...

You can fit 10' PVC pipe in your car if you put the back seats down.

LOL

Our lancer has 2 stage deployment airbags - and there are sensors that determine weight of passenger and position of seat to determine type of deployment required in emergency.

dubbel click key for closing windows when park

dubbel click key open for opening the front windows

:-p

won't work :-/

You sure bout the windows? Doesnt seem to work for me. Maybe its a european thing.
nothing european, won't work 4 me either... :(

it works on my car,but not for the opening.just for closing