NULL

Lancer Did You Knows !

266 posts in this topic

1. if you leave the doors open or leave the interior lights on for more than 30 mins - it will shut off automatically - it will reactivate if you open/close door or turn the key to acc/on.
omg this is useful lol sometimes i get back to car and i dont see a light on.. then i open the car and turn the engine.. and then i see the light on the roof is lighted and doors closed. and i think S***.. i left the light on.. but i didnt see it when i came? am i drunk or what?

well and about closing and opening windows throught key.. is for fast key or what? how does it work? someone explain or if u can, make a video of it.. i really want that :P

i got the fast key but that dont work for me idk, and the dealer said he never heard of that for lancers either, my friends 09 altima does that

Dont think this one was mentioned. If you have the fast key feature and you touch your handle to unlock the door if you dont open the door in about 10 secs the car will lock its self again.
Not just a fast key feature, most if not all newer Mitsu's do that.

I will have to try this window thing

Well by accident I found a hidden feature that I didnt know about.If you have the sun and sound package when you pull the button and let it go the sun roof opens now when it stops pull the button again and it opens like 2 more inches.

Did you know that you can get air to vent into your car without the A/c on?

All cars have that.

Does anybody know if the car automatically turns off when the ignition is "ON" (not started) after a certain amount of time?

Does anybody know if the car automatically turns off when the ignition is "ON" (not started) after a certain amount of time?
I don't think it does, but I believe it gives you a warning when the battery is low. Don't quote me on that though.

All cars have that.
lmao... nice comeback (l)

you should have added "did YOU know that all cars have that?"

I don't think it does, but I believe it gives you a warning when the battery is low. Don't quote me on that though.
+1, battery keeps fading. going by my voltmeter on the t.timer, starts at 13+, keeps going lower until it beeps at 12.0.

i wouldnt know what it does (stock) after that. mine just cuts power.

All cars have that.
(l) (l) (l) (l) (l) (l) (l) (l) (l)

i know but some people dont know that. maybe like 3% of the drivers dont know that. lol

What number are we at? Anyway I discovered this yesterday:

If you hold the buttons on the steering wheel that change to another track, they will go fast forward into the track.

What number are we at? Anyway I discovered this yesterday:

If you hold the buttons on the steering wheel that change to another track, they will go fast forward into the track.

I knew that one.

Did you know that there were improvements done to the lancer door design to reduce chances of the rear door opening upon an impact - done after crash testing. so occupants are safer.

did you know that if you go faster than 60 km/h, the wipers will go faster? (the ones you activate for rain, i noticed this at the 1st level, almost fastest speed)

by level, i mean pushing down the thingie and by speed the thing you can turn up or down (as turning up lights)

yeah i know, my english sucks but i tried lol

did you know that when u turn on the a/c it wont let you use the outside air until the temp u set for is above 65 F

tried the window thing an nothing ahaha

1.A simple nudge on the turn signal ( no need to hear the click) just simple light nudge will give you 3 blink blink blink of the signal light. Is good if you want to change lanes and so you dont have to push the level all the way to on or hold the lever when you want to change lanes.
LOOOOVE that one. Use it all the time on 95

One everyone knows, Navi screen zooms out at 90 MPH.

Did you know... Our Lancer is crazy sexy?

ZERO , about point #5 , that feature is correct of how you explain it but u gotta add something to that....lol

its true that u can put ur windows up/down when the engine is off....but for only for a certain amt of time ....like probably around 10 - 15 seconds...then it wont anymore......u'll realize also when u turn off ur engine....the button for ur side of ur window gotta light in it right?....that will turn off too , i think thats when the windows go off too...try it ;)

ZERO , about point #5 , that feature is correct of how you explain it but u gotta add something to that....lol

its true that u can put ur windows up/down when the engine is off....but for only for a certain amt of time ....like probably around 10 - 15 seconds...then it wont anymore......u'll realize also when u turn off ur engine....the button for ur side of ur window gotta light in it right?....that will turn off too , i think thats when the windows go off too...try it ;)

Ofcourse it only for a small amount time lol. Its like "when you shut your car and your like damn i forgot to put the windows up all the way, and then its like BANG you hit the swtich and they go up." No way is the windows going to operate all the time with no battery on. Good observation though.

has anyone been able to make they're windows go down or up from the key yet? if so, how is it done....i've tried clicking it and holding it...also double clicking it and holding it...and nothing.....am i doing something wrong

I've got a question, the engine is supposed to shut off if the key (remote) leaves the car for a certain amount of time?

I turned on my car and put the keys down in my house and reversed maybe 50 feet, and drove back to my house but my car stayed on and the only difference is the dash had a little warning (note: i did not have the physical key in the ignition)

Isn't that supposed to kill the engine?