avalancer

ALL About Intake Systems

191 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, Megalodon said:

i follow @worldwidelancerclub on IG and I recognized your car on there. nice set up. I am going to go to my local Mitsu dealer this weekend and see if they can order one now that i know the part #.

thanks

Thanks. Please update me since I want to buy one too.

RA Snorkel info. You can get it directly from your local Mitsu dealer. They can order the part and you can pick it up. You don't have to pay for shipping. The part name/number is : DUCT,AIR CLEANER INTAKE Part Number: 1505A265

2 hours ago, Megalodon said:

RA Snorkel info. You can get it directly from your local Mitsu dealer. They can order the part and you can pick it up. You don't have to pay for shipping. The part name/number is : DUCT,AIR CLEANER INTAKE Part Number: 1505A265

How much with them?

25 minutes ago, gstacruz777 said:

How much with them?

$125.00

So I actually just bought a Ralliart snorkel from an Ebay seller... It's the exact part number (I have pictures and proof if anyone wants) and it was cheaper. Had to wait a few weeks for shipping (The seller is in Singapore) but all in all, it's worth it. I paid $94, and free shipping. It looks like the price has gone down, too.

Link for those interested: http://www.ebay.com/itm/2008-TO-2017-MITSUBISHI-LANCER-GTS-DE-ES-SE-BIG-BORE-AIR-INTAKE-OEM-REPLACEMENT-/152555424950

On 2017-6-10 at 6:13 AM, LittleRedCarGuy said:

So I actually just bought a Ralliart snorkel from an Ebay seller... It's the exact part number (I have pictures and proof if anyone wants) and it was cheaper. Had to wait a few weeks for shipping (The seller is in Singapore) but all in all, it's worth it. I paid $94, and free shipping. It looks like the price has gone down, too.

Link for those interested: http://www.ebay.com/itm/2008-TO-2017-MITSUBISHI-LANCER-GTS-DE-ES-SE-BIG-BORE-AIR-INTAKE-OEM-REPLACEMENT-/152555424950

Good to hear that it has no issues with fitment. I was having second thoughts on purchasing this. How long did it take till it arrived?

On 6/12/2017 at 8:20 AM, gstacruz777 said:

Good to hear that it has no issues with fitment. I was having second thoughts on purchasing this. How long did it take till it arrived?

Took about 3 weeks to get to me. I was able to fit it with the original snap in plastic, although it would have been a little easier if they'd been longer. And you have to drill your own holes. But it was cheap, the right part, and arrived in good condition

Good to hear, some have bought those snorkels and they come with the inside all rough cut and chewed up.  Going to bookmark that link

Hello,

Does anyone know if the RA Intake Duct(Part #1505A265) Will fit a 2017 Lancer ES 2.0 5spd? Got a local price for $101.xx, the thing is they won't accept returns, and I don't want to try and resell it to a previous model. Thanks for any consideration in advance.

Sincerely,

Sepelio

On 2017-6-16 at 3:10 PM, Sepelio said:

Hello,

Does anyone know if the RA Intake Duct(Part #1505A265) Will fit a 2017 Lancer ES 2.0 5spd? Got a local price for $101.xx, the thing is they won't accept returns, and I don't want to try and resell it to a previous model. Thanks for any consideration in advance.

Sincerely,

Sepelio

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2008-TO-2017-MITSUBISHI-LANCER-GTS-DE-ES-SE-BIG-BORE-AIR-INTAKE-OEM-REPLACEMENT-/152555424950 It says here that it will fit. you can also try calling a dealership and ask. You can use the part number for reference. Hoe this helps.

3 hours ago, gstacruz777 said:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2008-TO-2017-MITSUBISHI-LANCER-GTS-DE-ES-SE-BIG-BORE-AIR-INTAKE-OEM-REPLACEMENT-/152555424950 It says here that it will fit. you can also try calling a dealership and ask. You can use the part number for reference. Hoe this helps.

Thanks GSTACRUZ777,

I asked the dealship they said they can't say for certain but,I'm going to assume it will work, doesn't look like the engine bay has changed much. I'll work towards the purchase in the coming week. 

Sincerely,

Sepelio

1 hour ago, Sepelio said:

Thanks GSTACRUZ777,

I asked the dealship they said they can't say for certain but,I'm going to assume it will work, doesn't look like the engine bay has changed much. I'll work towards the purchase in the coming week. 

Sincerely,

Sepelio

post some pics when you have the chance. Good luck!

Should fit.  If not you can always cut/extend to fit

1 hour ago, MINE said:

Should fit.  If not you can always cut/extend to fit

Thank you MINE