NULL

Official Exhaust Video Thread

158 posts in this topic

lebowski-2.jpg

Honestly bro, its just a matter of opinion. If you think all exhaust sound rice, thats good for you. My exhaust doesnt sound like no 98 riced out Civic, i can guarantee you. Of course, my exhaust isnt 400$. But still, ive heard some of the exhausts in person, and they dont sound like that either. The horsepower thing is a thing of PROGRESSION. Nothing you get for 50$ will get you hundreds of horsepower, mods cost money. The better the output, the more it costs. Its logic.

But here is where your logic fails. With $3k spent on exterior mods, a regular DE or even a GTS will NOT look like a Ralliart, not only that, but it still wont amount to the difference between the Ralliarts and Lancer models. I know this, because i modded my lancer like crazy. And i didnt amount to the price of a Ralliart. Not only that, when i had the car, Ralliarts wouldnt have shown up for another 2 years. Also, my car looked, IMO, BETTER than a Ralliart. I cant stand the front ends of Ralliarts. But we come down to the point i made, ITS ABOUT OPINIONS.

Dont come to a thread about exhausts and bash peoples choices of mods. This is a thread about exhausts, what they sound like, and where to get them. If you hate all exhausts, thats your opinion. I dont see the need to A. make your next post in big fat bold letters and B. start bashing people who like to mod their cars.

I love that movie - Walter is the best! BTW - No bolds were used, just a little larger font.

Ok, calm down - I'm sorry if it came of that way, I obviously struck a chord with you. You're right, opinions are like a-holes everyone has one. I've read a lot on this forum and a lot of people DO mod their cars to aspire to be Ralliartish and EVOish (I know they are not real words) ie. blacked out front grill, eyelids, side mounted license plate holders etc. You make vaild points about moding Lancers but I can guarantee you people have spent thousands customizing their cars. I guess the same could be said about any model/brand of cars. I certainly was not trying to "bash" peoples choices of mods like your opinion stated, just trying to show people alternative points of view.

My opinion: continue to mod your Lancers they way you like (it's your money and freedom of choice). Just don't be surprised when you get weird stares from people (especially you CVT guys) or pulled over by the 5.0.

Everyone, please keep posting your videos/pics here - I do really love this forum. :thumbup:

Well, lets agree to disagree. I never got weird stares. I still dont. I get stares, but they aint weird.

But alas:

81649319.png

headers+2 1/2 midpipe + 24 inch resonators + greddy SE

Headers + 2 1/2 inch mid pipe + 24 inch resonators

sorry for my cousin's talking in the back ground just dont mind them

^^^ That sounds beautiful, very snappy, I love it!!!

^^^ That sounds beautiful, very snappy, I love it!!!

I'm trying to figure out why there is a small log on that lift; it doesn't look like a stable/conditioned lift in my opinion, haha. Anyway, I'm sure I'll throw my exhaust up here eventually, possibly in 3+ months when it gets warm and I emerge from hibernation.

2.4L Lancer, RA Turbo, Injen Intake, AMS Test Pipe, DC Sports Muffler, 3 inch piping.

Damn these last 3 clips sound boss as ****

Guess I could have gotten more then one rev in there, got my 2step though

I'm gonna finally post my exaust vid lol

Hey guys these 2 vids are for the members who requsted a vid of the Borla exhaust and DC Sports intake. So i did one exterior and one interior vid it was super windy today so sorry the quality is not where i would have hoped it would be. but here ya go.

Exterior

Interior

magnaflow vs borla which ones better?

Borla of course.

Borla of course.

i think axleback magnaflow exhaust is lower tone

Have you heard Sinestra's Borla? Its absolute sex.

http://youtu.be/22-Xs3E3OBY

again my custom exhaust with tic greddy (better quality :))

Sound Boss man im sure its probably deeper in person. Vids just do justice to exhaust tones even my vid does show tone correctly on my Lancer mine is a lot deeper as well.

Have you heard Sinestra's Borla? Its absolute sex.

where is his video at?

cut the stock piping after the resonator, did 2.5" piping to a borla s type exhaust and welded the gts tip onto it

http://s19.photobucket.com/albums/b160/Pimpinfern/?action=view&current=102_2443.mp4

http://s19.photobucket.com/albums/b160/Pimpinfern/?action=view&current=102_2385.mp4

driveway is on a slant so i used a post it pad to aim the camera at the exhaust

Hey everyone, Im looking at putting in a Injen axle back in my 2010 lancer SE. I was wondering if anyone has a sound clip or video for that specific type. Also it would be a great help if I could get other recommendations for exhaust for my ride.

2012 Es custom magnaflow catback, deleted resonator

http://youtu.be/NXMEHYYVpw0

What did you do to get this done?

Sent from my GS3 using Tapatalk!