NULL

Official Exhaust Video Thread

158 posts in this topic

I figured I would throw this up here.  I shot this video today (2/7/16) before I remove it from the car.  Removing it to put up for sale as I am moving over to dual tailpipes.  

Its a Tsudo axle back on my 2015 Lancer Gt.  

Did you take your resonator off? I have a 2015 lancer gt I've been wanting to put an exhaust on and was wondering which is the best way to go at it?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Exhaust was stock and I just installed the axle back.  So the cat and resonator are in place. 

Hey guys what are some good cat back exhaust ? I like the injen products but ive emailed them and they told me they dont make one that fits my car. 

I have a 2015 lancer Es 2.0. Manual. ..any suggestions? 

Thinking about pulling the plug on the MagnaFlow Exhaust System for my 2010 GTS Sportback 2.4L CVT.  Link below.  I really don't enjoy how annoyingly loud some of the mufflers are that are available so I like the more subtle noise this one provides. Any of you used this? Pros or Cons from your experiences? How easy is installation? etc. Any sound clips that I may have missed would be awesome too! 

MagnaFlow Performance Exhaust - #16822

https://www.magnaflow.com/products?partNumber=16822 

Alright.  For the hell of it i had a muffler shop cut out the resinator and weld in a pipe in its place.  I wasent expecting to much but for 50 bucks i figured i would give it a shot.   It definatly got alot louder.  I have a flowmaster crossflow muffler axle back.  Let me know what you think.  I may be having it welded back in as its alot louder than the video.

Not sure if I like it or not.  It's way more raw, less tuned of a sound, but idt it got any deeper or higher quality

My 2008 GTS with RRM 4-1 Headers, no CAT, and 3" Headerback Straight-Pipe.

And a video of my car poppin off shots