239 posts in this topic

Mod List:

[x] Yellow Foglight Lens
[x] Blacked Out Grill
[x] Replica Type R Shift Aluminum Knob
[x] Jrox's DRL Bypass Harness
[x] Tein S Tech Springs
[x] Ingalls Front Camber Bolt
[x] DDM HID Slim Ballast Kit (5000K @ 35 Watts)
[x] Window Visors
[x] ARS Front HL Lip
[x] Trunk Lip

Slowly pullin' the plug on this modding thing on the lancer...
Want List:
[ ] New tires
[ ] Window tints
[ ] Roof Rack (Bicycle)
[ ] ARS Rear Lip (HL) / ROAR Rear Spats

Gonna save money for future and get a 2007 Acura TSX. Serious modding will continue then.

3842221697_23c4b4ea33.jpg

3854000063_b529fcfe9f.jpg

3953973708_ebdf2774cf.jpg

3953973704_e095c9169c.jpg

3996661312_81bd9e09db.jpg

EDIT: Removed most pictures. seems like i was taking up too much space.

thanks bro

What career you goin for after college???

Looking pretty sweet and really clean, need to fully black out center bumber.

<!--quoteo--><div class='quotetop'></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->What career you goin for after college???

Looking pretty sweet and really clean, need to fully black out center bumber.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->im majoring in computer aided drafting. mainly into architecture though.

thanks. im gonna wait on the blacking out the center bumper. trying to go differently than everyone does. ;)

Update: (10/23/09)

Was super bored today and drove down 'round the VA & NC border and took some pictures.

btw, photoshop still owns me so its not perfect right now.

4037791801_6e66cff3d5.jpg

4037791799_b59ddd9635.jpg

4037779259_1f47151e00.jpg

4037778059_1e06c1c561.jpg

4037778045_ef63e6432c.jpg

4044310045_524d1ec912.jpg

4050923045_bc37321a8e.jpg

4051663808_8914c58638.jpg

4051663796_1e01ec9e65.jpg

4051663774_13460839d6.jpg

4051663768_654d9ab37c.jpg

4051663738_0ca300dc69.jpg

Update: (11/10/09)

- Added a Home Depot Front Lip (Temporarily only just to protect my front dams)

- Took couple more pictures and played around with the HDR

4096835917_95c92006b0.jpg

4096835915_d285e45917.jpg

4096835921_da5121f81d.jpg

Will have more pics coming up

Update: (03/20/10)

- Wingless

- ARS HL Front Lip

4447405026_83d46493bd.jpg

4447405020_89fa08714e.jpg

4447385256_6e7510abfb.jpg

Next up is Trunk Lip, Window Tints, HL Rear Lip and new Tires. Im set after all these and will save money for the new car.

nice , black out the front brotha and teins ftw

lol thanks flow. like i said, i wanna hold on the blacking out. i probably will eventually once i get myself the side mount license plate cause then i can cover the holes that the dealership drilled on to with the original license plate. did you use vinyl or plasti-dip?

Plastidip is ftw

i feel ur pain on the hail, my car looked like a golf ball after it was all said and done, the car is in the shop now, but ur ride is looking great, hows the ride with the springs? evo license plate FTW!

also , black out the side makers with plastic-dip , i did and it looks incredible

lol thanks flow. like i said, i wanna hold on the blacking out. i probably will eventually once i get myself the side mount license plate cause then i can cover the holes that the dealership drilled on to with the original license plate. did you use vinyl or plasti-dip?
i actually painted mine but have to re do it due to me love tapping my brothers rear end , no damage what so ever just i have the word falken on my front bumper now (l)

i actually painted mine but have to re do it due to me love tapping my brothers rear end , no damage what so ever just i have the word falken on my front bumper now (l)
hahaha thats funny. yeah, im most likely putting vinyl over so that i can smooth out the bumper and get rid of the holes.

I really think u shud just get an Evo X nose overlay. It will cover the hole and look way better. I getting it soon as i get some money lol

i feel ur pain on the hail, my car looked like a golf ball after it was all said and done, the car is in the shop now, but ur ride is looking great, hows the ride with the springs? evo license plate FTW!
yeah its good that you can do something about it. i didnt report mine cause i didn't want to deal with paying the insurance more or something. ill just get new hood and somehow figure something out about the roof top. and thanks, i love the handling aside from weird noises. cant quite figure out what it is yet.

speaking of teins, FLOW, do you get weird noises when turning your steering wheels? did you cut your bump stops?

Plastidip is ftw
yep, just bought a plasti-dip can to respray my grill. looks pretty smooth. :-c2

I really think u shud just get an Evo X nose overlay. It will cover the hole and look way better. I getting it soon as i get some money lol
oh nah. im good with that. too much of a hassle and plus, i want my car to look like a regular lancer. cant wait to see pics of the your evo x nose though. did you figure out yet if that guy you know of wants to trade with me for a wingless trunk??

yeah its good that you can do something about it. i didnt report mine cause i didn't want to deal with paying the insurance more or something. ill just get new hood and somehow figure something out about the roof top. and thanks, i love the handling aside from weird noises. cant quite figure out what it is yet.

speaking of teins, FLOW, do you get weird noises when turning your steering wheels? did you cut your bump stops?

no my bump stops are painted white lol and no i don't get wierd sounds when turning the steering wheel and i take care of my ride lol , smooth everything expect going fast

no my bump stops are painted white lol and no i don't get wierd sounds when turning the steering wheel and i take care of my ride lol , smooth everything expect going fast
LOL what else did you paint white? the whole strut and spring assembly too? lol jk. this is weird. im gonna have to take my suspension apart and reinstall them i guess.

LOL what else did you paint white? the whole strut and spring assembly too? lol jk. this is weird. im gonna have to take my suspension apart and reinstall them i guess.
i had a performance shop do mine and ever since then , it's been perfect so far

*knock on wood*

Wait, what? Gerry, u still hearing those weird sound u talking about?

oh no, thats gone now, but im talking about some other noise.

updated pictures. see first post. (10/09/09)

Where did you get the OEM window visors from? Dealership or japanparts.com or lancershop.com ?

looks good dude keep it up

Where did you get the OEM window visors from? Dealership or japanparts.com or lancershop.com ?
His window visors aren't OEM.

His window visors aren't OEM.
That's why I asked him where he got them from :-lol